Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Ok, Finally Introducing Myself

Old 11-05-2006, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Names Aaron from good ol Richmond, Va I drive a 2001 RD2 Tibbby. Everything Stock right now except for an exhaust and A-pillar gauges. Only mod so far is the Airbox mod. And other then that yea hah. Not much, but its what i got. Little pic of it.

So far im not sure what im going to do with it, Just rearended my g/f and the front end is scratched up some and dented a little. Thinking if i decide to fix it up MAYBE putting a kit on it, but Im not sure if im going to get rid of it to get a truck for construction or not. But yea.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:00 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hey whats up! i drive through richmond through 95. busy place!

sorry to hear about your accident, but if it's only a scratch repair it later. looks like a stock tiburon for now, but if you want to be serious with it i'd start off by switching the rims and getting some HID's. other than that, good luck and hope you decide to keep it.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:32 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SharkRacer @ Nov 5 2006, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Just rearended my g/f ....</div>

Eyecrazy.gif eek5.gif naughty.gif

joke.gif sorry.gif

anyways, welcome to the site... please enjoy your stay
Old 11-06-2006, 07:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome to the site, great intro post!
And next time pay more attention to the road instead of your gf!! wink1.gif