Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Newish

Old 07-11-2008, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 hyundai accent
Default Newish

Hello,

i was an avid user of hyundaiperformance.com, but since the government blocks that site and a lot more, im here. This forum looks pretty nice and im sure im going to like it. I am currently deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. A few more months left, then i will be home to spend some deployment money, on my car banana.gif.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome.gif to the site!Im surprised HP is blocked, but its going downhill anyway with all the spam and banner ads. So most people are making their way over to here. smile.gif
Old 07-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Yeah, you'll enjoy it here more than HP anyways. HP had been dead and very little useful information is coming from there anymore.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:02 PM

Vehicle: 02 accent

depending on which computer I'm at, my work blocks (Websense) or quotas time at HP. I get unlimited time here though, as long as noone's looking. cool.gif
Old 07-12-2008, 12:17 AM

Vehicle: 08 sonata

ooh thats interesting. welcome! my dad is currently training to go back to that area (he was in kuwait maybe 3 years ago). what is it like there?
Old 07-12-2008, 02:46 AM

Vehicle: 2002 hyundai accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(filletme @ Jul 12 2008, 01:17 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>ooh thats interesting. welcome! my dad is currently training to go back to that area (he was in kuwait maybe 3 years ago). what is it like there?</div>

a good way to simulate where im at is to:

1.turn your thermostat up as high as it will go.
2. put on boots, pants, and a longsleeve.
3. Grab your hairdryer, turn it on high, and put it a foot from your face.

yep. hot.

during the winter it gets very cold and rainy.
rain one day, find frozen puddles the next morning.

it snows a little maybe one day every two years, towards the end of december.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:49 AM

Vehicle: 2000 sonata, 2003 accent

Hey,
My first post to get rid of the banner. I have 2 hyundais in my garage, a 2000 sonata and a 2003 accent, one my daughters and one my wifes. Always looking for good info to help with maintaining them. I am thankful for our troops and tell everyone that if you don't want to stand behind our troops, go ahead and stand in front of them!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorglitch215 @ Jul 11 2008, 10:57 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Hello,

i was an avid user of hyundaiperformance.com, but since the government blocks that site and a lot more, im here. This forum looks pretty nice and im sure im going to like it. I am currently deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. A few more months left, then i will be home to spend some deployment money, on my car :banana:.</div>