Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Newbie From Pa

Old 09-13-2006, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey im not really a newb to the hyundia world. i have a modded 03 gt tib, just headers, exhaust, vert door kit, tein springs, B&M sts, vortech supercharger and all the goodies to go with that and a blown motor getting rebuild with forged internals. BUT im not here to talk about that, my g/f just bought a wrecked tiburon and its an 01. and she needs some front end parts and i was wondering about what kind of body kits have good fitment and weres the best place to get a carbon fiber hood. she was looking at the erebuni body kit. not the vielside look alike or the lip kit, i dont rem what it was called, but since the car was wrecked i dont want to mess with fitment issues. and was wondering how the erebuni body kits were. any help would be great! thanx
Old 09-13-2006, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome to the site!! First thing, get some pics of your GK, specially with the doors and supercharger!!
BTW, watch the grammar, we're pretty particular about that...
And don't forget to SEARCH!! The one thing people do wrong is not search. Most your questions have been answered already, you simply have to find them.
There's a discussion right now about Vader kit vs Cuda 1, and the Cuda is winning pretty well. If you get the parts from qualified stores (search to find which ones those are), fitment won't be an issue, depending on if her car was put back together properly...
Again welcome, and search!! Oh, and tell your g/f to get on here too!