Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Newbie Hi All

Old 03-28-2006, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Sonata Turbo

hi all i just bought my new car a week ago a beautifull tiburon 2000 Se Black 5spd with only 56000km that car is incredible.... it's nothing like my old accent Gt 96 never in a million years i tought it would be so diffrent smile.gif

just found this site so here i am smile.gif

i have a lot of idea for this wonderfull car smile.gif
Old 03-28-2006, 06:39 PM

welcome! nice with with the rd2 with low miles. what plans do you have. feel free to ask questions as everyone here will help you. and remember the search button is your best friend fing02.gif
Old 03-28-2006, 06:41 PM

since you have a lot ideas...here youll find more! aha enjoy

^^unless your REDZ than you just know where everything is....
Old 03-28-2006, 06:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

If you thought you had plans before, wait to you been on these forums for awhile wink1.gif
Welcome.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site! smile.gif
Old 03-28-2006, 08:20 PM

well for the idea first thing it will stay N/a so i'm tinking

for the engine : cam,pulley,flywheel,intake manifold,Bbtb,CAi,Headers,cat-back,hi-flow,plug wire,engine mount and more

suspension: sway bar strut bar Coil or coil over not fixed yet maybe coil at first since it's a daily driver bushing set i think i named everthing tongue.gif

wheel well that one is hard one thing that i would want is the wheel being a bit more outside... because stock they are inside the body a bit and that's not really nice tongue.gif so a wheel with what +35mm offset or more ? because i've been told that wheel spacer are piece of shit ?

for the bodykit i've seen one that i really like i think the compagny name is GT Tech but i haven't found anything one the web

that's about all i would have in mind smile.gif i hope to do a bit of track with that car and some drag racing... and would like to keep it as long as possible smile.gif

and viper2x21 i know some stuff but i'm far from knowing everything smile.gif the important thing i think is that i know what i want smile.gif

and thx all smile.gif by far one of the best welcome i've seen on a forum lol
Old 03-28-2006, 09:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the site, how did you find us?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaveRick @ Mar 28 2006, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>for the engine : cam,pulley,flywheel,intake manifold,Bbtb,CAi,Headers,cat-back,hi-flow,plug wire,engine mount and more

suspension: sway bar strut bar Coil or coil over not fixed yet maybe coil at first since it's a daily driver bushing set i think i named everthing tongue.gif</div>

Doesn't sound like a bad start. What do you mean Coil or Coil Over?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>wheel well that one is hard one thing that i would want is the wheel being a bit more outside... because stock they are inside the body a bit and that's not really nice tongue.gif so a wheel with what +35mm offset or more ? because i've been told that wheel spacer are piece of shit ?</div>

Heh, be careful, untuck your rims and you will most likely rub.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>for the bodykit i've seen one that i really like i think the compagny name is GT Tech but i haven't found anything one the web</div>

Do a search for them on our site, they ran into a huge problem about 2 weeks ago.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>and thx all smile.gif by far one of the best welcome i've seen on a forum lol</div>

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2006, 12:32 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Hi and welcome!
Old 03-29-2006, 04:04 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Mar 28 2006, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to the site, how did you find us?
Doesn't sound like a bad start. What do you mean Coil or Coil Over?
Heh, be careful, untuck your rims and you will most likely rub.
Do a search for them on our site, they ran into a huge problem about 2 weeks ago.
Thanks!</div>

what do i mean by coil or coil over is that i haven't still decided between coil or coil over.... for the suspension tongue.gif

what do you mean by "untuck" your rims ? never heard this before.... and while where there what people curently use to get the wheel a bit wider ? is +35mm offset planty enough or some people use more then that ?
Old 03-29-2006, 04:18 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Ehhh, coilovers is a type of strut.

Coils? Never heard of that as a type of suspension. Are you talking about just doing some aftermarket springs? That, we have heard of.

The OEM rims and most aftermarket ones you get you want "tucked" into the fender. So When your suspension travels you don't hit your fenders.

Ya still didn't answer the other question though mang, how did you find us?