Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Newbie In Florida But Not An Rd Owner -- Floridatibs.com

Old 07-04-2006, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Just like it says guys i'm a n00b to this site but i own a 2003 SE Tib (that makes us cousins lol)

I'm making this post to inform all of the <span style="color:#FF0000">florida </span> members that there is a new site out there made especially for us. The site is called FloridaTibs and i'm one of the Moderators of the site.

We created this site as local forum for florida tib owners (both RD and GK alike) to get together and start a local tib community. We are not here as competition to RDtiburon or any other site. We encourage being members of this site and ours.

So please join us and help our community grow. We encourage all members to join the site (even if you aren't necessarily from florida) so Click Me to visit our little piece of internet heaven.

Thank you,

GaTo
Floridatibs.com</span>
Old 07-04-2006, 08:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site
Old 07-04-2006, 08:37 PM

thanks smile.gif
Old 07-04-2006, 08:49 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to the website. sounds nice! i might have to join since i drive to a vacation house there. i heard that dealerships fund meets to promote our their sales down in florida.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:22 PM

gawd GATO...you are on all the forums too...see ya surfing around...come see us at seu-atl.com if you are in and around the Atlanta area and want to meet up with mainlly GK owners...all are welcome as always seeing how many have traded their Tib's for other cars and are still around...Sean
Old 07-04-2006, 09:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome to the site!! Hope all goes well for your site too. Be sure to send some of your members to RD too.
You got some pics of yours and some more specs?
SE
Old 07-04-2006, 10:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

That sure as hell was professional of you.

Welcome to the site mang.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:27 AM

thanks for the warm welcome guys... My camera is busted and i really don't have any great pictures of my tib... i'll have to get a new camera soon lol...

But here are some weird angle shots of when i first got her

This will be installed soon

2003 Tiburon SE 6 Speed (woot)

Couple things still need to be installed lol

Alpine Stage 0 S/C
AEM CAI
BASSTIB STS
DC Sport Headers
Borla Catback Exhaust
Magnecore Wires
Mafterburner

More to come.

And since i live in Miami i have a custom anti theft device installed in my vehicle... Yep it comes with an immobilizer wink1.gif

Old 07-05-2006, 07:36 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Jul 4 2006, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>welcome to the website. sounds nice! i might have to join since i drive to a vacation house there. i heard that dealerships fund meets to promote our their sales down in florida.</div>

This is true, some of the dealerships (not that many) actually let meets occur on there property or they will actually host a meet. We are hoping that by showing more interest with our site that other dealerships will follow there example.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SEAN @ Jul 4 2006, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>gawd GATO...you are on all the forums too...see ya surfing around...come see us at seu-atl.com if you are in and around the Atlanta area and want to meet up with mainlly GK owners...all are welcome as always seeing how many have traded their Tib's for other cars and are still around...Sean</div>

LOL... i'm very passionate SEAN lol... I think today alone i have replied to like 3 threads on different forums with a response to something you posted lol. Thanks for the invite, we might meet up one day (saw your NOPI thread). cool.gif
Old 07-05-2006, 11:05 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

welcome to rdtiburon....

that's a nice anti-theft device smile.gif