Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Newbie From England.....

Old 08-12-2007, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: car

Welcome mang! Sorry about the tib... What parts do you need? Did it actually bump the engine, or just the things like radiator and core support and whatnot. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding parts here, shipping may be a bit much though.... There's a site out of the UK I know. They are remaking the AIR RAM. I'll look for the link and post it for you, it may help. Good luck man! Stick around! We the best RD forum out there, period, so check out some stuff we got!

And lose the wing!!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 02:21 AM

Hia, and welcome...

To bad bout the crash! And here comes a something noone else has said yet... I kinda like the wing...(There i said it!)

Actually thinking bout putting on a Supra wing on mine..(gonna get banned for saying that.. lol)

Well.. happy hunting for parts!
Old 08-13-2007, 08:41 AM

i was'nt a big fan of it at first but after you see it a few times it grows on you, or so i thought! not had any luck with parts yet!
im looking for
vader 2 front bumper,
vader rear bumper
both head lights and indicators,
radiator and fan,
lower engine mount,
right side engine mount (as you look under the hood),
new bonnet (carbon or standard will do)
front pannel.
all these parts for a 1.6 2000 gen 2.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlizagaXx @ Aug 13 2007, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome mang! Sorry about the tib... What parts do you need? Did it actually bump the engine, or just the things like radiator and core support and whatnot. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding parts here, shipping may be a bit much though.... There's a site out of the UK I know. They are remaking the AIR RAM. I'll look for the link and post it for you, it may help. Good luck man! Stick around! We the best RD forum out there, period, so check out some stuff we got!
And lose the wing!!!!</div>

the link would help loads! cheers.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:07 AM

Holy shite! Another 1.6-er! You can use accent engine parts I believe, you have the Alpha motor. You just missed headlights, Kustomized JUST sold a set for 100$ US. As for the radiator fan, I believe REDZMAN is selling one in the classifieds section.
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=23109

Radiator, look a a junk yard out there, or call a parts store for one, should be around 200$. Or you can buy the Koyo Radiator that our newer vendor KJB is selling.
Here is their site.
http://www.kjbmotorsports.com

As far as the body kit goes, importshark or eBay. Import shark also sells hoods I believe.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Banned

umm.. he doesnt have the alpha, nor can he use accent parts.. he has the 1.6L beta.. dont steer people in the wrong direction if your unsure.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:56 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Aug 14 2007, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>umm.. he doesnt have the alpha, nor can he use accent parts.. he has the 1.6L beta.. dont steer people in the wrong direction if your unsure.</div>

thanks for clearing that up!

does anybody know a site that sell's the uprated (halo/angel eye) headlights?? ive seen them nocking around but cant find them now!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:41 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome
Old 08-14-2007, 09:37 PM

Instead of buying the headlights you could also make some of your own (which I will most likely be doing in a couple weeks (after this week of hell (9 a.m. til 10 p.m. everyday until this coming Monday)). Will save you a truck load of money and will also give you a good sense of pride in what you made fing02.gif .
Old 08-14-2007, 09:52 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i saw your thread over at ukcs, holy batman. it's not that bad but the bodykit looks like it's probably a home to a family of raccoons in the nearby forest.

hope you made it out well.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:06 AM

My bad nate, thought the 1.6 was the alpha. I thought that's what the accents had, wasn't aware there was a 1.6 beta. So what all is different with the motor?