Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

New User

Old 09-18-2007, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Santa Fe GLS Limited

Good day all,

Figured that since Rixshark and Blacktibby00 are always on about the site, I'd join up too. So following the format as requested...

Hi, my name is Sean (Spawn is the callsign from work).

I'm from Toronto, but live in Ottawa right now.

I drive a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe (I know, not a tib. but you never know when I might come in handy, check with the people below)

I found these forums by hearing about them from Rixshark, Blacktibby00, Socks, Cottonmouth, Tibbychick, et al.

I've done the following mods to my car.

Lots, mostly ICE as the few that have seen her can attest to, but when was the last time you saw a dj booth in the back of a daily driver. Full list is on my cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/678252

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you! And if possible, answer any questions I can.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:40 AM

Welcome Sean!
I think you will definitely enjoy this site, it's good to have members with other cars too!
Old 09-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Welcome to the site. You're hanging around some pretty nice cars.

Cottonmouth is still around? Where? theyareontome.gif
Old 09-18-2007, 01:40 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys

Cottonmouth bought a house earlier this year, so he is off having a life with that. It was basically him and RiXshark that recruited me 2 years ago. I have since tranferred my addiction to blue LED's to Rix, and he inadvertantly stole my paint scheme with his new one (it's all good, we are buds anyway, some even call him my Mini-me, although we are of equal size, I'm on the left, he's on the right, skinny kid in the background was probably scared we would eat him).

I guess I should post up a few shots so you guys know who I am, some of you may have seen it at a few shows....

And my pièce de résistance... mobile dj booth

Old 09-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Administrator

sweet holy mother of all things good under the heavens.....

eek.gif
Old 09-18-2007, 02:12 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majikTib @ Sep 18 2007, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>sweet holy mother of all things good under the heavens.....

eek.gif</div>

And that is the reaction I like! cool.gif

Just don't tell me your mom drive's one, I get that enough wink1.gif
Old 09-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Administrator

so tell me about the lights? are those 10,000k HIDs or just LEDs illuminated the housing?

(in response to your post... next time you get that, just respond with, "Yeah, I drove her in the back seat of it last night")
Old 09-18-2007, 02:40 PM

[Shameless Oznium.com plug] They are a single blue superflux LED in each housing. Headlights are drilled from the bottom up and the fogs from the top down. They are here.... http://www.oznium.com/prewired-superflux [/end shameless plug] wink1.gif

I do have HID's but they are 8000k from Soeulfulracing.com, now where near as blue as those. Pretty simple install as well. Here is the original write-up I did when I installed the original 5mm (replaced them with the superfluxes over the winter). Just change the drill bit size to the same as the superflux's housing.
http://p211.ezboard.com/fhyundaisantafemes...picID=749.topic

The usual full conversation is "Wow, my mom has one of those. I didn't think you could do this to one" My answer "That's why I did it. And she likes it too." wink1.gif