Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

New to pretty much everything

Old 05-02-2009, 11:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Tiburon GT
Default New to pretty much everything

Alright, so not only am i new to this site, i'm also new to the whole world of tuning and modding. i'm debating on which way to take my car: rally-sport, or good ol' performance. i drive an 03 tiburon gt. anybody willing to take me under their wing and lend a hand? bowdown.gif
Old 05-02-2009, 11:21 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Performance FTW! Drop, rims, tint and exhaust to get her started. Welcome aboard man!
Old 05-03-2009, 02:23 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Sure, we're here to help. smile.gif

A lot of the fun in tuning a car is that you get to make it how you want it. If you ask what to do to your car you'll get a hundred different opinions on how to make your car what they want. wink.gif

Some things that pretty much always help a car are a nice set of lightweight wheels and performance tires. They look great and improve your handling and road feel.

Something else that is pretty inexpensive for what you get is a cold air intake. It helps performance and throttle response plus it makes the car sound a lot meaner.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:56 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Do what you like. Car looks great.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:50 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

There are 3 ways to go when building a car. All go, or all show, or in between. Most people opt in for the 3rd one, and build their cars to not only look good, but to perform well also on the streets and tracks.

The best thing to do is start a plan. Figure out what you want your car to do, and how you want it to look. Put down on paper everything you want to accomplish with the car, and what your pros and cons are. Give yourself a set budget and start going at it. Once you figure out how much you have to spend, and your time limit on completing different tasks, then everything falls into place alot easier. smile.gif

Let us know what questions you have, and how you want to begin your project. We can all lend a hand and give you the best information needed so that everything ends up the way you want it to. smile.gif Good luck!
Old 05-04-2009, 10:08 AM

Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent GS

Welcome to the site. I think Visionz said it best so have at it.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:36 PM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

cool.gif Welcome cool.gif
Old 05-06-2009, 12:15 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site mang.