Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

New Over Here....

Old 12-10-2006, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeppers. I'm kinda new to this side of the house. I've been on nt for a while, and I'm a moderator over there. My names Pete, and I drive an 03 Tib. It's pretty much being built as a show car. You can take a look at it via my homepage (cardomain). I'm from GA in the states, but right now I'm in the middle east doing good things for our country wink1.gif I send an extra shout out to all my fellow military members on here. smile.gif
Anyways, that's me. Looking forward to getting to know some of ya'll on here while I pass my time in the sand. I have already met a couple folks here in person at shows (Nopi knoxville and Atlanta).
Old 12-10-2006, 03:51 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Dude it's you!!! Welcome to the site mang!!! We met at NOPI. I had the blue tiburon on the corner next to Jeremy. I love your car mang! I got pictures of it on my computer at work.

For those of you who don't know who this is, click here http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=18452

He's got the red and black GK tib.
Just want to say excellent work and I love the car mang!!
Old 12-10-2006, 03:59 PM

Lol. Yep, it's me. Just wait until the car's done in a few months wink1.gif It's in the shop right now getting the interior completely glassed, with TV's in the floors and everything. It's gonna be badass. Is there any way you could send me the pics you got of it via a zip to ready2play@gmail.com? I am blocked from 99% of image hosts from overe here, and would love to see the shots you got.

And also, if you happened to get any pics of my little brothers green chevelle. His cardomain needs some more pics, lol.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:18 PM
DTN

I love this car! Thinking about selling it any time soon? I talked to some guy who knew alot about your vehicle but looking at your avitar you must be a female? I guess we didn't meet. I'd like to say you're as hot as your car.

Attachment 189

Attachment 190

Attachment 191

Attachment 192

Attachment 193

Attachment 194

Attachment 195

Attachment 196

Attachment 197

Attachment 199

Attachment 198

When you get a chance fill out your profile information. Where are you stationed? Army, navy, marines, AIR FORCE? I'm a medical equipment repairer in the army.

Let me know if those pics don't work. I posted them using the RDTiburon picture posting system. Hopefully it wont block those. If it does, I'll zip them up for you and send them out.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:49 PM

LMFAOSHIH!!!!!!!!!

No, my avatar is my wifey, lol. <beavis and butthead laugh>you called me hot</laugh>

And I'm a 96B in the Army. Thanks for the pics. I didn't have any of my new gas cap, lol. that can now go on my cardomain smile.gif Any more of my bro's car?
Old 12-10-2006, 05:17 PM
DTN

Who's your bro and which is his car? Just so you know, REDZMAN took most of those pix.

Welcome to the site mang!
Old 12-10-2006, 05:20 PM

My bro wasn't there. His car was the Green 69 Chevelle SS next to my car. We drove it up there for him.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:25 PM
DTN

so you're ACTUALLY thinking about putting MORE TVs in that car? isn't 2 20" for no reason TVs enough?

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?act=Att...post&id=300
Old 12-10-2006, 06:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to the site!! glad you came around, the photos are awesome and i'm glad you got to meet some of our finest.

your tiburon looks great!! wifey too! cool.gif i like the black and red scheme, and you did impressive work with the interior i could never ever get around to pulling that off.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:07 PM

Thanks man. Yeah, the good part is that the interior was pretty much done by me with the help of my family. To look at it, you'd think it was all proffessional.

But yeah, I am putting more TV's in the car ,lol. The 19's are staying in. they are just getting put on a motorized lift setup. Then I have two 15" screens going in the floors, two 15" screens going in the doors (the little ones are just too small, lol), a 10" touch screen going center dash, two 8.5" screens going in the dash (one on each side), and an 8.5" screen going in my hatch between a set of components. Like I said, it's pretty much a show car.

But anyways, here's a couple slightly LARGER pics of my wifey for you folks wink1.gif And a couple pics of me for those who didn't meet me.

And one of my favorite car pics: