Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

New From Nc

Old 12-05-2006, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi i would first like to say i am new to the Hyundia. I build engine for Sport Compact Cars. A friend, who is a member of this site has asking for me help on his build. I mostly do head work i do multi angle valve jobs, port & polish (with the aid of a flow bench), and a lot of other little things i like to keep to myself. So with that said i just came on here to find out as much info i can about the engine. His engine is a beta 1. So hi everyone and i think i will head over to the Performance Section
Old 12-05-2006, 08:57 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to rdtiburon! so you do porting and polishing work? a lot of people here want to get their intake manifolds polished up and bored out. who is your friend and what does he drive?

what do you drive? hope you stick around, we have a lot of knowlege about all Tiburons. We also have all kinds of Tiburons. the best are the few who have harnessed the ultimate power of boost.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome to the site!! I hope we can be of help to you, and I know a lot of members would love to have some work done!
Where in NC are you? I have reasons to be out that way on occasion...
Old 12-05-2006, 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

welcome to the site mang
Old 12-06-2006, 02:51 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

just saying hi and welcome
Old 12-06-2006, 03:42 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome. I'm stationed with the army in SC. Where you at mang?
Old 12-06-2006, 05:27 AM

well a member by the name of GreatBlackShark sent me this way. As For what i Drive Daily Its a VW GTI 1.8T. I Race a (PLEASE DONT KILL ME) 1995 Honda Civic Hatchback LS-Vtec All Motor. I Am Getting Ready to start a new project car a 1985 datsun maxima station wagon.The wagon will be sporting a new engine out of a Skyline GTS-T RB25det with t88 turbonetics turbo, 4 inch exhaust, 1000cc injectors, apexi fc, and much much more. I love all cars and will work on about any car. The beta 1 block i looked at looks like it would hold boost very well. I think the Head may need alot of work. I do alot of work for the aerospace field, I also make cutters used in head work and suspension for well known race teams. I am currently building a extrude honing machine, which would be very good for polishing intake manifolds, heads and even exhaust. If you never heard of extrude honing just google it i think you will like it. Cant wait to get info all i can and pick up some engine to experiment on need to find some for cheap some where. Where i live it hard to find any if i do they want some high price for them. I have blab long enough on myself so its great to have the warm welcome
Old 12-07-2006, 08:08 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

dude, i think you need to come to Fort Jackson,SC with that machine sometime... I'd love to do a PP on my car!