Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

New member from California

Old 06-11-2009, 12:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Accent SE
Default New member from California

Hello, my name is Kat, and I am from Sacramento, CA. I'm 25 years old and I own a 2007 Accent Hatchback. I test drove the car with 2 miles on the ODO and bought the car pretty much on the spot. A fun fact about my car is we share the same birthday. I mean what are the odds? Anyways, here are my mods so far:

~*AEM SRI
~*MagnaFlow Muffler w/Stainless Steele Tip
~*Buddy Club Condenser Kit
~*15" Falken Hanabi Wheels
~*Falken Ziex ZE 912 tires ( 205/55/r15)
~*Tinted Windows (20% in rear and 35% in front)
~*Body Color Sharkfin Antenna
~*De-badged car and black 'H' in rear
~*White Xenon Halogen Bulbs
~*Scan Gauge

I am currently working on painting my engine cover to match my paint color. I also hope to have enough money to upgrade my stereo this year, and add an amp. I'm really looking forward to being apart of this forum.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome.gif to the site Kat! There are ALOT of Accent owners here, so feel free to ask any questions you have about anything. Also, I'll send you a PM with the password to get into the girls only area. smile.gif
Old 06-11-2009, 06:17 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Accent

Hey Kat welcome,

It's funny you speak of your car like it's love at first sight. "Bought it on the spot', "share the same b-day". Brought a tear to my eye. I'm j/k.

Nice car good job
Old 06-11-2009, 08:44 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Accent SE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(liveD83 @ Jun 11 2009, 05:17 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Kat welcome,

It's funny you speak of your car like it's love at first sight. "Bought it on the spot', "share the same b-day". Brought a tear to my eye. I'm j/k.

Nice car good job</div>

hahaha Yeah, but i test drove my Accent after test driving a yaris liftback, although the guy was trying to sell me a tundra, a scion xa, and a honda fit. Horrible experience until i walked into the Hyundai dealership. I really didn't buy it on the spot, but after we went home i was like, "I want that car, I want that car!" and went back 24 hours later and purchased the car.. I found out the car was built on my birthday like a year later hahaha.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:17 AM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

Nice looking car, tastefully modded.

welcome.gif smile.gif
Old 06-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

welcome.gif to the forum!

Very nice MC accent.