Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

New member in Augusta, GA

Old 06-06-2009, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GS
Default New member in Augusta, GA

Hey everybody. New to the forum. Just picked up an 08 Hypersilver GS with the black cloth interior. Car is still brand new. Has less than 50 miles, and I am personably responsible for about 10-15 myself. I am stationed at Fort Gordon here in Augusta, GA. I am really passionate about my vehicles and I love online forums. I also have a 2005 Chevy Avalanche that I purchased last April while I was still deployed to Iraq.

About me personally, I will be 32 the 30th of June. My 9th wedding anniversary will be June 24th. I have a 7 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I am currently on Active Duty in the US Army, specializing in the communications field. I have been to Korea, Kuwait, and Iraq. Born and raised in Brookhaven, MS and now make my home here in GA. I would love the opportunity to meet some local people from around this region if possible. I have several great friends thru the Avalanche forum i am on, and I hope to continue the successful meeting of like minded individuals from this site. I will post pics once I am allowed the privileges, but in the meantime, I will be creating another cardomain page.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Todd
Old 06-06-2009, 08:02 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Tiburon

welcome.gif Nice truck.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:05 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tibbykid91 @ Jun 6 2009, 10:02 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>welcome.gif Nice truck.</div>

Thanks! It's still a work in progress. Hopefully, I can get my Tib up to the same playing field.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Two nice rides. smile.gif

Welcome to the site.

You can locate locals here.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Real nice rides! welcome.gif to the site, and feel free to post where ever you would like. You can also post pics of your car in the garage here if you want.

You found the best website though for questions to modding out your Hyundai, so dont be shy! smile.gif