Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

New To Hyundai

Old 10-21-2007, 10:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I'm a new user and a very strong believer in forums. I used to run with only Toyota's until I bought my Tiburon. I now believe Hyundai to be a strong car maker. I drive a 2001 Tiburon that is red. I also live in Sacramento, California. I'm not sure of what to say, so.... feel free to ask me anything. smile.gif
Old 10-21-2007, 10:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the site, but tell us some more about you. Check the STICKIES in this section, you'll see a standard set of questions to fill in the blanks, it'll give us the info we need to know about you.

Post a bunch.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

What are your plans for the car? Do you want to modify it, and if so, aesthetics or performance?

How did you find our site?

Welcome. Enjoy your stay. You'll find a wealth of information here. I've been involved in quite a few forums myself, and this is one of the best in my opinion. You'll find good sources for products for your car also.

Post pics of your car. You've realized how well our cars are built, now it's your job to let everyone else know how awesome Hyundai's have become. My Tiburon is sooo much more fun to drive than my wife's Mustang.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:29 PM

hey welcome to the site hope you find everything you need on here.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:11 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majikTib @ Oct 21 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What are your plans for the car? Do you want to modify it, and if so, aesthetics or performance?

How did you find our site?

Welcome. Enjoy your stay. You'll find a wealth of information here. I've been involved in quite a few forums myself, and this is one of the best in my opinion. You'll find good sources for products for your car also.

Post pics of your car. You've realized how well our cars are built, now it's your job to let everyone else know how awesome Hyundai's have become. My Tiburon is sooo much more fun to drive than my wife's Mustang.</div>

X2! I love my Tib, very fun to drive, and i love every second of having it! It'll be a real nice dark red/black Tib one day....welcome to RDT!
Old 10-22-2007, 10:30 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to the forum! i never hear a toyota guy switch over to hyundai. great choice. good luck switching out of it! i wish i had a picture of my friends near 200,000mile mark on his odometer. tiburon has absolutely no problems whatsoever.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:32 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome
Old 10-25-2007, 10:13 PM

Hi, my name is Noah.

I'm from Sacramento, California.

I drive a 2001 Tiburon.

I found these forums through a google search and I've never seen a forum so organized. I love structure!.

I've done the following mods to my car-

Unfortuantely I haven't done any mods to my car but I do plan on going for performance; Future Mods include( Short Shifter, AEM Intake, Full Custom Exhaust with a 2.5" tubing and a maintec 4-2-1 header, hope fully some coilover suspession and prob. some new drill slotted brake rotors and biger calipers.) smile.gif

It is a wierd switch from toyota to Hyundai, but so far I enjoy it.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:27 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

thaats more like it!

we'll have a show thread up in one week. you'l be able to see other members cars, members who have been here for 3+ years.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:37 PM

Cool. ya, cause Im so new to Hyundai I'm limited on what mods i know of for a tib. It would be great to see some mods and what people are doing that I never thought of or even knew possible.