Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

new to the forums

Old 08-26-2006, 03:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon v6
Default new to the forums

hi,
im new to the forums or at least this one, though im not new to the modding scene. I own a 2003 tiburon v6 with a 6spd transmission and im sitting on a whole bunch of parts waiting to be installed. i bought mine used here in socal almost 6 months ago, and i started modding it almost the day i got it. once i get some of my parts installed, i'll make a list and post up progress pics.

im a regular nt.com member, and stumbled onto this site thru cardomain.com as it was posted as a favorite link by another fellow tib owner. before that i never knew that this site even existed =/

So far i like what i see, and hopefully i can be a regular contributing member to this forum as well.

so yah. thanks for reading my first post.
Kalian
Old 08-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome.gif There's alot of information over here, and you dont have to worry about being yelled at by Mods or Admins if you post something that has already been covered. tongue.gif laugh.gif

This site has been around for a LONG time, and there's years worth of archives that can pretty much answer just about any question you might have. If you cant find what you're looking for though...just post away. smile.gif

Good luck with modding, and look forward to hearing about your progress.....
Old 08-30-2006, 06:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site.