Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

need help

Old 12-02-2004, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS:1st gen tib. OEM shark racing wing

I have been on this forum for a few months now and i have learned alot but if anyone wants to add me on msn messenger so i can pick your brain with even more info please add me. My addy is ICL_1985@hotmail.com I am just trying to learn as much as i can so i dont do anything stupid to my car, and thanks to you guys i havent done anything wrong yet.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:42 PM

Default Re: cat back exhaust and headers

I am not using any Messenger service right now, but if you want to dedicate some time to learning, visit www.hyundaiaftermarket.com/old and search. There are more than two years of hyundai modding history in those pages. There is some good info on the old RDtiburon.com too.
Try organizing your "research" on one theme at a time and search and read all the posts you can, you won't regret.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:44 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Re: need help

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phenomenal_Thunder)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have been on this forum for a few months now and i have learned alot but if anyone wants to add me on msn messenger so i can pick your brain with even more info please add me. My addy is ICL_1985@hotmail.com I am just trying to learn as much as i can so i dont do anything stupid to my car, and thanks to you guys i havent done anything wrong yet.</div>

Why not just find the IM address of some people through their RDTib profile and IM them yourself? Everybody is willing to help that's why everybody is here. I've never been turned away yet. Think about it... why would/should people hunt you down to help... you?
Old 12-02-2004, 05:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: cat back exhaust and headers

ALso, www.rdtiburon.com/old should be checked.