Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Member Bio's

Old 01-23-2005, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Member Bio's

Hey, some of the newer members have been posting about themselves and I think its helped us get to know them a lot faster. I think it would be cool to have all the members on this page post something up about them or a small bio to introduce themselves back and have it kinda archived here for future users as well. could help us all get to know eachother better!
Old 01-23-2005, 07:47 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

you guys do have a member bio.

User CP ~~> Edit Profile ~~> Scroll all the way down to the bottom

lol. but, i guess if you guys wanna post something in here also, go right ahead

wave.gif hi guys
Old 01-23-2005, 07:49 PM

Thats true, but maybe this will encourage more people to actually add info. I guess i'll start it off, this being my thread and all... haha

So yea, my name is Adam. I live in a small town called Loretto, Minnesota. I bought my 2001 Tib about a year ago, March of 2004 to be exact, and basically bought it cuz i wanted a sportier car that looked nice. Well i thought the Tib looked awesome, and the color of the one i ended up getting (cobalt blue) was something i couldnt resist. I joined this site in August of 2004, had been watching it for a couple of months previous to that, but didnt have much input and kinda spent the time learning. Im 18 years old and a freshman at North Hennipen Community College in Brooklyn Park, MN. Next year i will attend Mankato State University. I work at a big grocery store chain in MN called cub foods and have worked there for 2 years. About my car: I have a custom leather interior that im pretty proud of yup.gif and just a CAI for now. Hopefully more coming soon. I also plan on drivin my tib til the day it dies, so far its been nothing but good to me. This site has helped me learn a TON about my car, and i'll keep coming here for a long time! See ya
Old 01-23-2005, 08:20 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

I havn't put a lot in my profile yet myself, but my name is Zack, I live in a crappy West Michigan town called Muskegon with only ricers for a tuning scene. I'm going on 27, and have been through it all so far, marriage, house, divorce, laid-off, bankruptcy, you name it. Currently I've been practicing real estate, but this little shite town has got no action so business is poor. Unemployment rate is one of the highest averages in the Nation, around 8.5% now. Right now I live in this awsome loft syle apartment complex called the Amazon on the top floor next to a 3 story tower apartment with huge circle windows that face all four directions that rents for $900/month and is currently vacant.... Man it's tempting. That would be the ultimate bachelor's pad. You could get laid just by telling the girl you live in a tower.... :smileysex I'm thinking I'll go back to school this Spring full time to be a History teacher. I've got a 2000 white tib I bought salvage, unfortunately it's auto, but that will change if I can do all I plan to it. I will probably never sell the car. I actually came across the Tiburon entirely by accident. I was searching for aftermarket stuff for a Honda Prelude, which is what I was thinking about getting, and came across a photo of the Veilside Tiburon. I instantly fell in love. love.gif The best Tiburon in the area is GreatLakesTib, but I'm hoping to pass him up in a couple of years. He's on the forums here. He's from Grand Rapids, second biggest city in Michigan and only a short drive from here. They have a half-way decent tuner scene. I don't have hardly any pics of me, but here's my real estate mug.
wave.gif
Old 01-23-2005, 08:31 PM

hola, names patrick, had my 2000 blue tiburon 5 speed since early 2001, had 12k when i picked her up, pretty much stock, has a full cai, x-drilled and slotted brakes all the way around, metal master pads, fidanza flywheel, spec stge 4 clutch, 17 inch gunmetal motigi's. has about 56k on it now.
personally i live in rockford, il. i work as a title searcher. im 23. i own my own house. ive very active in cars. im also a moderator on probetalk.com forums. i own a 89 integra rs, a 2000 tiburon, a 89 ford probe gt turbo, and a 92 probe gt turbo.
Old 01-23-2005, 08:45 PM

I'm adding this to this thread as well, as this is now the happening place to be tongue.gif I'm kinda new to this community. I've been reading for about 8 months now and just started posting recently. My name is Breck. I'm 22 and I live in Fairmont, MN. I work for a GM dealer where I get made fun of constantly for driving a Hyundai, along with owning a decent sized ISP in Chicago. I still work because I can do both at the same time, so nothing conflicts I have a 2000 Hyundai Tiburon (Cardinal Red). No mods yet, except for my Turbulence sticker tongue.gif I'm in the GB for the Invader hood, along with ordering an Ixion kit very soon. I plan on attending Tibfest. I'd like to make it to Tibathon, but I doubt I can swing that much all in one summer. So, hello everybody smile.gif
Old 01-23-2005, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

I'll put mine here to.
My Name is Col. I live down under, in a city called Adelaide, in the state of South Australia. I'm 41, which I think makes me the oldest here, so as you can imagine I've been around a bit and got done some stuff (got away with most of it). I'm in the RAAF (Air Force), as a Ground Mechanical Engineering Technician (Metal Machinist), and have been for almost 19 yrs.
I bought my FX Coupe (Tiburon) in Jan 2003 after I crashed and wrote off my Ducati Monster. I didn't come off to bad, just some broken ribs and bruising, but the wife didn't want me riding any more so I bought the FX.
This is my 1st modern performance car, so I'm still learning what you can do with these engines, and I'm impressed so far.
As some of you will know I've been making some parts for our cars (OZ-Shift short shifter, OZ-Flow BBTB, Phenolic manifold spacer) which I've sold here, and I also made my CAI.
I'll be travelling to Seoul later this year to collect our 2nd child that we will be adopting for Korea (we already have a daughter from there), and I hope to hook up with David (k-spec) while I'm there.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm RED Z and I ownez joo.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:58 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm RED Z and I ownez joo.</div>
wtf1.gif spank.gif
Old 01-23-2005, 11:05 PM

oh come on redz, you know you want to! yup.gif