Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Me And My Ride

Old 07-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome lindof, and if you don't read my PM so you don't get banned for not doing the novel style intro, then bye lindof..

please post pics of your car if you got em.. please post so you don't get banned.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caj Darkmoon @ Jul 22 2007, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I neither personally attacked you or told you what to do redz. You were an ass to this kid, I pointed that out, and I asked why you do it, because it seems to me that in the community or RD's that's already small enough we'd want to gather every member we can. Just because most of us here are adults doesn't mean that this community shouldn't be open to new drivers as well. My point was simply that there's a diplomatic way of doing this that might do a lot for the image of RDT. You want to warn me again for that? Feel free.</div>

No, I warned you for posting off topic. As I will again. Calling me an "ass" just makes me ignore the rest of what you have to say anyways. Has nothing to do with being adults, anyone is welcome here, and we have dozens of successful new members every week, most of them read the rules, or figure out how to properly post on our site, or give us an intro with details of their car, themselves, hobbies, passions, all sorts of things.

I'm not a diplomat, this isn't the government, and this isn't a democracy, it's a website.

Feel free to open a gripe about it, so you don't get warned for posting OT in here.

BTW, who said anything about anyone being banned? In 4 years, there's been like 10 members banned, EVER.

We don't need a novel, but honestly, if you can sum up your interests in one line of text, how big of a contribution are you going to be to the site?

Last thing we need is more members posting 2 word answers to threads.

Further OT posts will be deleted, and the poster warned.