Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Is This Like The First Day Of School?

Old 08-18-2005, 07:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this like the first day of school when the gay-wad teacher would make you stand up and talk about yourself? Ok, I am here because I own a Hyundai, that spends at least 1 week every 2 to 3 months in the shop. I think these cars are lame, but it will have to do until I pay it off in 2 months and buy something decent. I'm sure this wont meet qualifications as an introduction but I am sorry I was never a good public speaker, now do I have the permission of the forum Nazi's to post here?
Old 08-18-2005, 07:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

you can already post. youve done it 24 times infact. tired.gif

and you either got a lemon or need to start performing regular maintenance. no properly taken care of car should be in the shop that much.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:16 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

only if you stop being as asshole and referring to the staff of the site (myself included) as nazis

if you don't like:
1. the car or
2. the way we do things here

don't come at all...
Old 08-18-2005, 07:19 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus @ Aug 19 2005, 01:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>only if you stop being as asshole and referring to the staff of the site (myself included) as nazis

if you don't like:
1. the car or
2. the way we do things here

don't come at all...
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
can do, arn't there rules about swearing? oh and I tried, but it kept giving me an error, I posted that which everyone seemed to enjoy and now I can post.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:19 PM

yea, wtf... why would you even come to a hyundai tiburon forum if you don't like the car... maybe if you knew how to drive or maintain your car your wouldn't have it in the shop once every 2 to 3 months...
Old 08-18-2005, 07:21 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jToIeB @ Aug 19 2005, 01:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea, wtf... why would you even come to a hyundai tiburon forum if you don't like the car... maybe if you knew how to drive or maintain your car your wouldn't have it in the shop once every 2 to 3 months...
It wasn't my choice to own the car, Im stuck with it now, and I do mean stuck with it. While I do hate the car, I would like to have it running. I keep coming to the forum because the Korean Creme Pie breaks every month. Good quality huh?
Old 08-18-2005, 07:29 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sooperdoopermann @ Aug 18 2005, 09:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>can do, arn't there rules about swearing?
there are, and i'm sorry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>oh and I tried, but it kept giving me an error, I posted that which everyone seemed to enjoy and now I can post.</div>
then you obviously didn't look hard enough. there is a sticked thread in the new users forum about old member activation. if you're absent for a while, you must repost in this forum... or in this thread:
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=7280

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sooperdoopermann @ Aug 18 2005, 09:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It wasn't my choice to own the car, Im stuck with it now, and I do mean stuck with it. While I do hate the car, I would like to have it running. I keep coming to the forum because the Korean Creme Pie breaks every month. Good quality huh?
maybe the person driving it poorly maintains it. or the previous owner. who knows. but the Hyundai brand has DEFINATELY improved in quality since 1996. tiburons are after that year.

locked.gif ... and don't quote the post above you. and also, don't post anti-hyundai
Old 08-18-2005, 07:39 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

If you don't wish to tune it, only fix it might I suggest getting a haynes manual. You weren't forced to come to my site, so don't act like you were. You are required to make an introductory post to gain access to the rest, that's because we are a community and we take interest in our members. You have been a member for almost a year so you obviously have not used the site within the past four months if you needed to make this post. If you don't like it then leave, not like we'll miss you much. Sorry but your attitude really irritates me....
Old 08-18-2005, 11:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Me too.

Read the rules, and follow them, consider me your shadow because I'm watching your every step.

Asshole.