Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Intro. New From Mid-west

Old 08-12-2006, 09:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum. I've had my tibby for about 4 years now and I just stumbled across this forum. Man... I've been left in the dark! I just kinda made most of my stuff. Check out my car domain. I don't want to see this in the ugly pages. I saw a tib on there with almost the same paint scheme as me and I was offended by his ugly wheels and ugly spoiler and ugly hood. Chick it out! It has real suicide doors on it and lots of other cool stuff!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/543477
Old 08-12-2006, 09:18 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the site, how did you find us?

As for your car.

Well, you've put a lot of work into it, that's for sure. The 2 TOne looks brilliant, close to what I want to do, but really, fantastic.

The interior? A bit much on the red in my opinion. And it's an automatic!!! ARRGGHHH!!!! LOL The sub in the back looks nice.

The rims, those must weigh more than my step-son, each. Not good for performance, ride, or anything other than bling factor I guess. Putting a CONE filter on your MAF is a big no no. OBVIOUSLY you aren't about performance, but that's a good way to ruin your MAF and have shitty MPG until you move it.

This isn't a hit on you, per say, but I absolutely cannot stand that shitty bodykit anymore. EVERYONE has it, and it looks like the product of a F-16 buttf***ing an Elantra. Your paint pulls it off, but I think any other bumper would look better than that. It's just a personal, and rather popular opinion these days.

Welcome to the site though, and keep up the good work!
Old 08-12-2006, 10:01 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

^^^

LOL

welcome to the site
Old 08-12-2006, 10:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

ya not many can stand that kit. i really like what youve done. the red carpeting inside puts it a little to far but overall i really like it. its a show car and what youve done is stuff the judges like to see. nice
adding to ugliest tiburons thread now.... joke.gif
Old 08-12-2006, 10:15 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Aug 12 2006, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This isn't a hit on you, per say, but I absolutely cannot stand that shitty bodykit anymore. EVERYONE has it</div>

Isn't that the truth, good thing i'm not putting any type of body kit on this Tib..

Anywho...Welcome!
Old 08-12-2006, 03:13 PM

Yeah, I'm not kitting my tib anymore either. FG kits just don't hold up to rocks or NOTHING. You'll like what I've got planned though I think. Hopefully it'll be done in a month or 2. I need a new OEM front bumper though, mine is a bit messed up.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:12 AM

Hey dont worry about the kit...there are a few of use that love our Veilside kits...

And FYI...REDZ is the only thing around here getting buttfu(ked banana2.gif .. fing26.gif ..... joke.gif

I really dont understand the hating of the Veilside...there is just a few kits out there for the RD2 and the Veilside just happens to be in the top 3 and one of the easyest to get your hands on in my opinion...which is going to make it a popular kit...truthfully I have never seen another tib with this kit except for pics on the net, but there are not many tibs about me period

Anyway...keep the kit...goes great with the paint job...couldnt think of a way to improve the car (exterior wise)...rims are little bold(redz was right on that one Bling Bling for sure)but to everyone there own...the interior has show car writen all over it!...I am a stock and clean person myself when it comes to the interior except for a little Ice which noone can live without...good job and keep up the good work...but do play with the performance a little please...we have enough rice Tibs as it is

Look me up tell me how ya like my rd2 with tha same kit...but toned down a little

Cant beleave you Redz...spare me on the Veilside speach but hit the new guy.. drillsergeant.gif..lol...thanks
Old 08-13-2006, 05:21 AM

Very nice paint and rims, sharp stuff!
Old 08-13-2006, 08:11 AM

I told you the same thing Greatblackb****. Seriously. Look at Cardomain, 1/2 of the RD's on there have that kit, and it looks just as bad on most of them. There are MANY other kits, that look much better.

Matter of fact, if you check out Korean sites, none of them have that kit. Not because it's Japanese, but because it's UGLIER THAN THE HILLS. They too have some ugly kits, but some great ones too.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:08 AM

Welcome to the site.. ride looks pretty clean fing02.gif. I gotta agree though.. a bit overboard on the red maybe in the interior but otherwise looks great!