Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Im new to the sit

Old 02-26-2010, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.
Default Im new to the sit

Hello, im 21 and i have owned my 99 tibby for 5 years and i love it. It is currently being completely re-done and i will post pics accordingly.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:29 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome!! i hope you stick around and fix that beauty up nicely.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

welcome.gif
Old 02-27-2010, 06:50 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

Welcome to the forum! We all love pics! smile.gif
Old 02-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome2.gif to the site! Theres a few members here from Washington. You should go to some meets. smile.gif

Old 02-27-2010, 11:38 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Visionz @ Feb 27 2010, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>welcome2.gif to the site! Theres a few members here from Washington. You should go to some meets. smile.gif</div>

Well if you give me a place and time, i would love to go to some of the meets! I have been looking for a club or just some people to meet up with to cruise with. yet, my car at this time is down, im rebuilding the motor and doing a loittle interior gutting.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Oh, just a second, did you happen to comment on a video on Youtube asking about meets? If so, I'm that guy. The link to our meet coming up in May is here.

We also have quite a few meets and get togethers that are not as big as that meet. If you're interested in coming out to an autocross race to either watch or participate I'll be racing the Accent next Sunday March 7th. There is an AM session and a PM session.

AM
First car on course: 9:00am

PM
First car on course: 1:00pm

I don't know what session my class will run in because they haven't posted that info yet but I'll be there most of the day either way. If you want to run you can pre-register here. It's $25 if you pre register, $30 if you register on site. There is also the option to "rent-a-student" at this event, which means a UW student will do your course work assignment for a minimum donation of $20. I always take advantage of that because it makes for a lot more relaxed racing experience than shagging cones and they only provide the option a couple of times a year.

If you would rather come out just to visit and watch that's free, and if you're interested you can ride along with me on some of my runs. I think there will be 2 people running their Tiburons that day, plus one Genesis Coupe R-Spec. All good people.

Right now we don't have anything planned except for racing events between now and May, but we'll probably have a meet or two in the meantime that we just haven't planned yet.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:19 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187sks @ Feb 27 2010, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oh, just a second, did you happen to comment on a video on Youtube asking about meets? If so, I'm that guy. The link to our meet coming up in May is here.

We also have quite a few meets and get togethers that are not as big as that meet. If you're interested in coming out to an autocross race to either watch or participate I'll be racing the Accent next Sunday March 7th. There is an AM session and a PM session.

AM
First car on course: 9:00am

PM
First car on course: 1:00pm

I don't know what session my class will run in because they haven't posted that info yet but I'll be there most of the day either way. If you want to run you can pre-register here. It's $25 if you pre register, $30 if you register on site. There is also the option to "rent-a-student" at this event, which means a UW student will do your course work assignment for a minimum donation of $20. I always take advantage of that because it makes for a lot more relaxed racing experience than shagging cones and they only provide the option a couple of times a year.

If you would rather come out just to visit and watch that's free, and if you're interested you can ride along with me on some of my runs. I think there will be 2 people running their Tiburons that day, plus one Genesis Coupe R-Spec. All good people.

Right now we don't have anything planned except for racing events between now and May, but we'll probably have a meet or two in the meantime that we just haven't planned yet.</div>

Yes, that was me, Where is the autocross event taken place, i wont be able to race because i am still waitng for my head to be finished. They just sent it out wensday and they said it might take about 7 to 10 days to get it back. yet, i will come to support and watch. I do have a couple other cars to drive so thats not an issue but there not sports car!
Old 02-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Administrator

It's at Sanderson Field in Shelton.

It's the final race of the Slush series. Should be a lot of fun. There are a lot of events in the area. Feel free to get a hold of me if you need anything else, a PM on this site works well, but really any way works. I'm easy to find. Even posting in this thread is fine. I read everything on here lol.

I will update with what session I am running when they publish the info. I will probably be there all day either way though. The WWSCC autocross schedule is here. In addition, the BSCC autocross schedule is here. Events are run at
in Shelton, Bremerton Motorsports Park in Bremerton, and at the Hampton Mills site in Packwood.

Look for this car, or if I'm not around it the heavy guy packing a gray Canon camera. My name's Floyd.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:40 PM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

cool.gif welcome.gif cool.gif