Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Im A New Member

Old 10-29-2007, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone,

Ive joined your site in hopes of the the tech info that I cant seem to find elsewhere. I want want to swap the beta 2.0 out of a tiburon into my 99 accent gsi. I need some specs on the motor mounts and the cross member. I know people have made this swap before, I just need some help getting the motor in. I can take care of the turbo kit from there. Anyone whos knows anything about the swap, I welcome your advice and info. Thanks everyone.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:45 PM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

i dont think a lot would know about the swap, the engines yes, but not the swap. i think your best bet would be to find a accent forum, im sure one exists.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:47 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site. This is an introductions forum. Please start a new thread about your question.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:28 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site...

start new theard and Denisst99 will jump in and help he had a beta swap with his accent
Old 10-29-2007, 11:47 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Tell us a little about yourself, your name for starters, and how you found the site, where you live (state is ok), what your immediate and future goals are for the car, gives us a chance to get to know you before we see you around in the posting pool.

As far as an Accent swap, HyundaiPerformance.com has alot of useful information from people who have done the swap before.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:40 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=22547

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=22547

welcome. yeah i've seen that done, try asking that question over at hyundaiperformance.com.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:49 PM

Well, welcome... comment us more about you, your car and your intentions (aside from the swap) like if you want to turn it into a Track-Day-Car, will it be your daily driver, you want the stock Tib engine or will you mod it, etc, etc...
Also LarryMcFly here has done the swap and knows a lot about it....

Could you post pics about your car? It would be very nice to check your car...