Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

I'm back hope some of you still remember me

Old 05-16-2009, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/hyundai/accent
Default I'm back hope some of you still remember me

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since i've posted at hyundaiperformance because that website went to sh!t. I'm glad i've found this website and I still see a lot of old timers hanging around. I remember 187sks, vamp, beppomarx, 03accent03, a ton of those old schoolers, I'm sorry if i missed you, but those are just some of the very informative people from the old site. Well I still have the 2001 hyundai accent BETA swap. Currently it is in the shop getting the front bumper and hood fixed up from a < 10 mph accident. This was my first accident ever in my life. I was very pissed off after I realized what happened. My current mods are: ebay special short shifter, polyurethane suspension bushings all around, whiteline adjustable rear sway bar, A&G lowering springs, ebay special front strut bar, 2002 hyundai elantra engine (only 2,000 miles on it when i bought it), accent 1.6 manual transmission with stock clutch, ingalls camber kit for the front two tires (adjustable up to +/- 2.0 degrees of camber), aluminum shifter base bushings, kjb motorsports shifter bushings, short ram intake with K&N filter, and 2.25 exhaust with cheery bomb resonator and crappy muffler. I will be doing a lot more to the car as far as brakes and power goes. I'll get some pictures when i get some new wheels instead of the stock ones. Hope to be around and hear from most of you guys. Especially that guy named Rbuecker!!!!!! lol.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Welcome back!

Yeah, it's sad but HP pretty much ran aground after Rob sold it.

It's nice to see another familiar face around here. smile.gif
Old 05-16-2009, 04:16 PM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

welcome back
Old 05-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Woo Hoo! welcome.gif to the site! You'll find alot old skoolers here and TONS fo great info from over the years. smile.gif
Old 05-18-2009, 03:26 PM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

laugh.gif Welcome Back. cool.gif