Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Old 08-29-2007, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there people i'm Tim i just figured i'd pop by and say hello i'm new to tuning up cars and such but am concidered quite the 1337 online man! i shall browse around a bit anyone need anything hit me up
thanks smile.gif
Old 08-29-2007, 01:58 PM

We need a better intro....

How did you find this site, Specs on your tib, and Pictures! And as always, Read the rules! A better intro for a better chance of staying on this forum. Welcome to the forum, Sir.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Please post a better intro, something that actually tells us about you and your car. There IS a standard INTRO that you can copy and paste from this section.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:43 PM

tbh its a bit much but if you are basicly saying i need to post a 6 page report on me and my car thats pretty sad And not quite my style i work for the gov I'm a very busy person and i don't have weeks and weeks of time to post something u could have googled i mean really i found the site on google if its gonna be this much of a pain and you are basicly going to demand by all means remove me and i'll have reason to put more upgrades into my 3000GT atleast most of there forums Are not going to force me to add random things. u'd think u'd be happy that ppl sign up and show support thought this was about pepole who love there cars? anywho not gonna ramble on for 10 hours.
give me a desion, delete me, whine, or w/e it is ya wanna do i took the time to interduce myself i doubt many others even did that. Later.

Tim/afk
Owner irc.n00bs.org
Visit us and discover the inner n00b in you
Old 08-29-2007, 03:47 PM

I could care less if it's too much for you. If it is, you are welcome to not come back. We have rules here, and you WILL follow them, or you won't participate.

It's that simple. I wasn't even rude to your ass.

I could care less if you work for the GOV, I was in the Army for 11 years, and I can still follow rules for sites I sign up for.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=22547

Honestly, if THIS is too hard or long for you...

<span style="color:#FF0000">
Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!</span>

You need to go elsewhere.

No one has forced you to do anything, you signed up for the site, so follow the rules, or leave.

BTW, punctuation is a b****.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:57 PM

Alright maybe You need to learn some respect pal I'll rail this place into the ground Then file reports to have the domain TOS'ed if u wanna be a rude lil s**Tbag Thats fine with me Go ahead Make my day. Give me the word and bet your bandwidth levels go threw the roof? anyidea what nearly 2 million drones can do to a 10/100mbit line? u figure if u use 500 100mbit lines u could run up quite the bill? unmetered? no problem! i got enough to overfill the line so bad the provider cancels it? I joined the site to show my support for a car i paid for. If ya want to be an A** By all means i dunno who in the F**k u think u are speaking to me i'm like i'm some pile of S**t cause i'll make the internet a major pain in the a** for u? U may own this u may own the admin rights to remove me but i own the right and power to make sure No one can connect to it due to miltigibits coming at it? whatca gonna do call the provider of my proxy's support dept whew. go u idiot. u need to learn some respect for ppl i'd of gladly filled it out later when i had a free min. but hey u wanna be an a**hole Fine! go a head. reply to my email with your deleting me so i got a reason to DeRail this site like a train. its 1 thing to ask me nicely its another to be rude about it and try to show ya admin powers but u better watch who the F**k u F**k with. cause i'm not the one to play silly games with some random lamer online being an a** cause he owns a site and thinks hes God of the site anyone anywhere could take this place down may wanna take the advice befor u spew on rudely like ya ain't got no sense. I'll await a nice reply or a rude 1. either way smile.gif but be forwarned a bad reply is gonna get u taged.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:39 PM

Okay, so you come here, don't want to follow the rules, can't properly punctuate yourself, and get mad at me about it?

Now you threaten our website as a Government employee?

Please.

Respect is earned, not given, and obviously you are not in the service, or you'd know that. I'm assuming you are some prick IRS lacky, or probably work for the DMV.

Either way, you wanna post here, follow the rules.

Your threats are cute, but still have nothing to do with this site. I wasn't rude to you yet, but I sure can if you want me to be, douchebag. Call names, they will go back. I'll just go ahead and ban you for a month.

f***wad.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:42 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

LOL... this is going to be good... You realize you're messing with THE Administrator of the site right? You've posted more just b****ing about posting then you would have if you had posted the requested information.

BTW... the web hosting is dontated by the nice folks at HighPCS. If you look at the bottom of the page you will see that.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:42 PM

Everyone say hi to AFK. Everyone say BYE to AFK.

I'll make sure to pick apart your threatening post when I get home, I'm sure I can have some fun with your 13 year old style typing.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:43 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

dude, are you fuggin stupid? you need to grow up and learn some respect for others. your online threats dont scare anyone. wooo big scary GOV man....*rolls eyes* grow up man. and shut the hell up. drillsergeant.gif owned.gif