Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hi, I'm Mike. Kinda Returning

Old 08-23-2006, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Michal, you got rid of your tiburon! drrrrrr. why!! it's all good buddy you're waiting on the 2009 liike me right? except i would never really sell my car because it's definitely a loss if i ever did. i might just keep it in our garage in florida for showroom. at first i was thinking of shipping it to poland but lately i hear you cannot ship out any car that is more than 7 years old. bummer.

welcome back!
Old 08-23-2006, 07:08 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

welcome back..i see you've matured a bit in the past year laugh.gif

always good to welcome another active member
Old 08-23-2006, 07:11 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

How do you figure you accepted, it was only HKC who replied to your thread. That makes 1 person LOL. lmao.gif

jk....I guess
Old 08-23-2006, 07:24 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

haha i missed going back home this year, but next year i definitely am going to visit. i might go to school in Torun, but i'm still not sure about it because i'm going to London next year to study car design. i have a lot of friends who are pissed at me because i love my car over them laugh.gif lotus' are cool but they're so tiny!! good to have high tastes though you can never go wrong with that.

i know what you mean by getting used to things and techniques. even after two years at wrc.com (world rally official forum) i still f*cked up my posts. i looked back before the forums were cancelled i could barely read my own posts and i had so many bad habits. but in the end it all worked out and i'm really happy at the order we've got now.

a lot of things have changed, and a lot of people have left. recently Jaws021 sold his car, blacktibs expanded his business and is overhauling a lot of projects. we had ups and downs but we're steady now. call us rome, we're strict we have rules and regulations, an army and an empire but we're the cleanest and most helpful forum out there. nothing but good things coming out of it.

don't ever have withdrawl man. especially from a website. i used to be on wrc.com (where i got my username from) and it had absolutely no moderation. you should have seen the bullsh*t that went on in there. it was so unorganized it was mostly a waste of time. there were only a few really really great members in there who totally were worth talking about rallying and hyundai about. it was so fun but this is even better. as much as i miss talking about nothing but rally cars and jumping for joy when i was broadcasted on rallyradio, the forums were greatly disordered.

we're here to help everyone who needs help and keep everything as organized as possible. the admins just want to keep everything the way they have an idea of how it should be. you can say they are like pilots and without their piloting we wouldn't have much of a community. i disliked my high school french teacher (judge judy replica) and she hated me back because i never studied and got good grades and my friends would come in her classroom and bother her. in the end of my ghetto ass high school that i hated (with passion mad.gif ) her and the school's head administrator recieved expensive bouquets from me.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

welcome back kit. sad that you sold the tib but its good to see you coming around
Old 08-23-2006, 08:15 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

It is good that you were honest and came on here with the same screen name rather than hiding like some people have. Please remember the rules and keep it civil. Do not feel like you have to quote everyone who has said something to you either. wink1.gif