Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hi I'm 01steve

Old 07-07-2006, 07:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

hi my name is 01steve, and i have a rd2. appearently i can't post anything untill i do this-...so bare with me. i've read alot of the posts in here and i've noticed a few things that i ask that you don't do to me. first off if i have a question about headers, do not tell me to "go turbo"-... i know what a turbo is and pretty much how it works. if you wanna go turbo that's fine, but if i want headers i'm getting headers. second point comin' at you, i like having a running car, so nitrous is out of the question. if some one answered my question unless you think otherwise or have more light to shed on the subject, don't gimmie a reply along the lines of "yeah what he said". i also don't like to tell eveybody what modifications i am running, i probably will share some info hear and there but i'm gonna try to keep it on a need to know basis. i ask that you please be respectful of that eventhough the liklihood that any of you are in my direct area is slim to none, but as we all know word travels fast. wow i really sound like a jerk but i'm really not. till later-...

-01steve
Old 07-07-2006, 08:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01steve @ Jul 7 2006, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hi my name is 01steve, and i have a rd2. wow i really sound like a jerk but i'm really not.</div>

*nods*

Umm.. intersting introduction. You make it sound like we're a bunch of civic owners... "OMG HE WANTS HEADERS! YOUR STUPID, GO TURBOOOOOOOOOOO PSSSSSTTT!"

Yeah. We're not like that.

Welcome to the forums. If your intersted in just getting some headers, I suggeset taking a look at our search fuction on the site. You can find alot of Header information, who's good, who's not. My friend at http://flyryde.com sells ceramic coated headers. I think Chris has a group buy or something going on right now. There are several other places you can look.

Might want to look into getting a Cold Air Intake and a cat back exhaust to match that header and take full advantage of the performance gains it offers.

Anyways, Cio.

PS: Get a Turbo! haha.... j/k
Old 07-07-2006, 08:09 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

Welcome to the site 01steve,

please enjoy your stay
Old 07-07-2006, 09:01 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome...
Old 07-07-2006, 09:09 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Why so defensive?!

Anyway, welcome to RDT & I hope you find the wealth of knowledge here to be of great assistance to you. Some of these guys really know their stuff. Others, like me, just regurgitate past readings to make themselves sound more intelligent fing02.gif

P.S.: Stay away from the Alpine turbo kit & don't forget to purge the nawz every-so-often... It helps keep a fresh squirt at the ready for when you go around telling everyone about all the mods that you have under the hood wink1.gif
Old 07-07-2006, 09:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome to the site!
We're here to help, not to force you to go turbo! Any questions we'll help out where necessary, and I hope you can also give some constructive feedback too!
SE
Old 07-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

lmao.gif what kind of post was that.

Nobody here really cares whether or not you go turbo. You might catch some flack if you have an automatic, but there's nothing wrong with N/A.

Sorry, I don't want to do the "what he said" thing, but Spiffywerks is right. The search feature will help a lot. For Headers, stay away from SS Autochrome and OBX. Get into the group buy that FlyRyde.com has going on (owner is Blacktibs on our site). Check the FlyRyde section on our forums for further details. The headers are still in production, but will be awesome once finished. Being produced by HotShot in California

Enjoy your stay. Don't be so defensive. Relax a little bit. You don't wanna share info about your car, that's your decision. If you run into some problems though, and want help, information might be helpful in diagnosing. I'm not sure what else to say... I could tell you where to get an awesome intake manifold, or great throttle body to match up to it, but I don't know if you already have that or not, seeing as you don't want to let the secret out about your car. shrug.gif
Old 07-08-2006, 02:17 AM

Welcome to the forum
Old 07-08-2006, 02:57 AM

Welcome.
Old 07-08-2006, 05:12 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site