Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

hi everyone

Old 03-04-2008, 08:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon
Talking hi everyone

Hello my name is Shamir. i live in connecticut and go to collage in Rhode Island. i found this sit threw RDTiburon which i am a member there too. I have a red 1998 tibby that i have owned for 4 years. i was in a car accident 1 year ago when some guy went threw a red light in a intersection and smashed into me at 70 mph and kept going and cops never found him. i had the air bags pop out with server front end damage that needed almost the hole front of the car replaced and needed the frame pulled. i only had liability on my car, so insurance wouldn't cover it, i love the car too much to let her go so i paid out of my pocket to fix her up. Anyway after fixing her up i also had to mod her of coruse..some of the mods are full exhaust system (headers back) with a magaflow muffler, pully kit, pro series spark wires, NGK spark plugs, CAI, 16' rims (black with chrome lip), black tints, eclipse sound system, black euro tail lights, head lights painted back, shark wing, painted dash (red). i will post pics soon when the weather gets better. i am happy to be a member on this site and i hope to learn alot from all of you.

p.s i switch to full coverage lol banana.gif
cheers
Old 03-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Old 03-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome.gif to the site! You'll definitely learn A TON here. Not just on the forums, but check out all the TECH and FAQ guides on the main site as well. Also, feel free to upload pics into the gallery also if you want. smile.gif
Old 03-04-2008, 01:09 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Sucks about only having liability...welcome to the site.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:48 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Southington hey? I live in Bristol. Welcome aboard neighbor. cool.gif