Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hi Everybody From Sunny Old England.

Old 10-20-2006, 02:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...maybe the title is misleading the 'Hi' and 'everybody i' part is okay but the sun went into liquidation yesterday...even though the unusually warm temps continue...

On Sunday I become the owner of a '98 F2 Tib ( we call it coupe....no imagination ). It's in Racing Blue Mica Metallic which will probably become just blue in a couple of days......
It comes with lowered susp at approx -30mm...dont know the make of that yet as the previous owner bought the car that way and he seems to have spent most of his year with the car polishing it...this could have your eye out at 50 yards. Apart from a K&N CAI , a touch screen JVC Exad , painted calipers and front lip kit the car is stock (and looks showroom).
I already have a 2003 V6 auto with Tuscani badges, CAI and catback which my wife uses most of the time.
When she gets near the RDF2 I better hide the keys, this curvacious beauty twinkles.

Well, that's as much boasting as I can manage in a year...you'll find me easy going and considerate and interested in the RD.....I'll hassle New Tib.com for V6 stuff...

Please feel free to visit me at home on the UKHCS forums...friendly place for all Hyundais just like your good selves. burnout.gif
Old 10-20-2006, 02:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

hail.gif F2!!!
welcome to the site man. PICS PICS PICS!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 07:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome!! You got one awesome Tiburon! Post some pics when you get it.
Great intro post!
Old 10-20-2006, 10:18 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome...
Old 10-20-2006, 10:25 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to rdtiburon!!!! weee another UKCS member! i bought an F2 evo bumper from Richard who had helped me out sooo much with it. I still owe him something spectacular. Zoe referred me, she's awesome and I still can't believe she sold hers...

We'd love to see photos. I've got this forum tickled over those F2 parts. One of our members is helping us get a hold of some of those parts.

England has a beautiful green landscape. It's always nice to see some upper class Hyundais enlightened with some classic rich taste.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:44 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

Hiya mate, welcome to RDTib!

Where abouts in England are you?
Old 10-22-2006, 03:56 AM

Ericy321....pics to follow asap...

Strike Eagle..as above...will comply and thanks.

Mwood...Hi..and thanks

HyundaiKit Coupe...Richard is still good and full agreement re: Zoe's car. It still gets seen once in a while but the owner isnt into group hugs and stuff so isnt a forum member.

Hobgoblin...the Republic of South Yorkshire, where men are men and so are 40% of the women....

This is a great site. I looked in a few times over the last six months and I can safely say you set the standard for friendlyness...unlike some sites where you need body armour and fire proof underwear...actually the one I refer to in particular seems to have the reigns in both hands now and has settled into being a good site too.....just a little blinkered over which coupes they want to discuss....

I think I'll be okay ho-ing my own thread.....not sure how many characters I'd used but I now know I can check first...doh!
I'll take this opportunity to correct my first post ..(insurance paid)....the drop is 85mm not 30mm so around 31/3 inches. There's also a chip modification...probably to make it more economical...j/k...and maybe the 'lip kit' is standard on the F2.

I put some pics in the showroom....
Old 10-22-2006, 11:58 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

that is a beautiful f2 man... be proud!!!

welcome to rdtiburon
Old 10-23-2006, 01:19 AM

Thanks Jay...I think I am. Today I have grin ache. Just need a power plant like yours now.smile.gif
Sweet motor.
I drove the F2 home..48 miles in torrential rain...my wife kept the V6 in the rear view all the way...I am a very lucky guy. Today the sun is coming out...YAAYYY!!

...and theres more headroom than the new Tib...I dont need the seat belt under my ribs anymore. RD's rool!