Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hi everybody

Old 05-03-2010, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GT
Default Hi everybody

I'm new to the Hyundai scene. My mom bought her 2002 Elantra new when I was just getting my license, and it was the only car I had access to for a few years. I've since owned and heavily modified a Jeep Cherokee and a Ford F-250, but when I heard my mom was getting a new car, I knew I had to buy hers. I had too many memories in that thing to let it go.

That being said, I did a little research for things I could to the car when my mom first bought it and didn't find a damn thing. Now, 8 years later, there still isn't anything out there that I can find. Any advice as to websites, companies, etc (or even links to forums that could answer this question) would be appreciated. I don't want to do anything too crazy, just a tasteful body kit, some wheels, and a few performance upgrades. I hate looking like everything else on the road.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:19 AM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

Welcome!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome2.gif to the site!

There's a TON of things you can do to that car and theres a TON of stuff available for it. It has the same engine has all 4 cylinder Tiburons, so there's an incredible amount you can do to the engine.

Body style gives you alot of options as well, as do rims, stereo, and suspension work. Give us an idea as to what you want to accomplish, and we can definitely point you in the right direction as to where to get things.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:29 PM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

welcome.gif