Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hi...:)

Old 07-26-2006, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys... after deciding between cars to get...test driving a celica or two(pieces of shit, never will look at a toyota or honda the same now)...i by chance( after a clutch blew up on me in a celica on a test drivelmfao lmao.gif ) test drove what i at one time to believed to be the worst cars on the planet...a hyundai...
Now let me add...my first impression on the look of the tiburon was...nice lookin car, very clean inside and out...and it's a hyundai...strange...so i decided, well...f*** it, i'm pissed that the celica turned out to be a piece, why not give this one a go...so i took it out for a test drive, and jesus can i say i was suprised, everything handled EXCELLENT, the shift and the clutch was amazing stock, and even a 4 banger(i didn't want to go with the gtv6 because of the loss in gas mileage, i'd rather just throw a supercharger or turbo on later on down the road and save my pennies until then) had a decent kick to it...well, the rest is history, about 2 hours later i was the proud new owner of a brand new 06 tibby, and a completely revamped view on hyundais!lol
i now LOVE hyundais, about 2 months later i can't say i've never made a better choice on a car...it's simply an amazing car all around...big thumbs up to the improvements hyundai has made over the years!i can't believe it!

Anyways!!...that's just my new impression on hyundais, lol...on to a serious note..

There's a pic of her at the dealership just pickin her up, guess i thought i'd add since everyone else does...but now that i've broke her in a lil over a month or so...i'm startin to get more interested to the mods that i'll be starting to add to it. To be honest, i don't know a whole lot about aftermarket mods, and i'm hoping to learn soon...but i have one question because this is something i want to get done asap...if anyone could help me out with an answer it'd be greatly appreciated...
Does a new exhaust void the warranty by hyundai? And what's any of your guys personal recomendations on what exhaust system to go with? I'm sorry i don't know to much about any of this yet, but i'm sure within the coming months i can be an avid poster and soon not just ask, but also help answer questions as well, as i am a very quick learner with most things that i interest myself in...This was just the first time i could afford a car that was actually worth modding! Thanks guys, i appreciate it!

P.S Sorry if the post is a little...hard to read...lol, it's around 3 am and i didn't have much time to worry about that=\
Oh, and great forums guys!!!it's really awsome!!I love it!!

Damn...it says dynamic links or something is not allowed in IMG tags...? if anyone could help me figure out to add a pic of her...that'd help to, lol thanks guys...

Edit: Ahhhh...i didn't even think to realize this site is for RD's...lol, as you can tell i'm tired...but well, do others with higher years still post here, and welcomed here?hehe
Old 07-26-2006, 01:15 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

No you're not welcome.

getout.gif

joke.gif

Now THAT is how an intro should be. Good grammar, lots of details, and actually an INTRO. Not some idiot selling parts or telling us he has a problem by using 1337 speak.

Of course you're welcome here, there's a bunch of other GK people on here as well (the cool ones anyway, they usually come here once they realize that 90% of the people on NT.com are complete morons).

Welcome!

An aftermarket exhaust should not void your warranty. I don't know much about GK stuff, but I know that Mussa makes some good stuff for the GK.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:07 AM

Hey thanks man
I checked out that Mussa site and it's definately a nice site, i love the warrior body kit they have there and their exhausts look pretty steady to. Now all that's left is saving up a bit more money and it's on smile.gif
Lovin the fact i went with a tib more and more every day, lol

there's a picture of her at the dealership, finally found out how to get one on here...lol
first plans are to get rid of those hyundai(as much as my newfound love for hyundai, i just love the looks of the tuscani emblems lol) emblems and replace them with tuscani ones, then throw an exhaust system on it

I went and looked at another site, sharkracing.com and they have some pretty good stuff as well for RD's and GK's...only place i could find those emblems too

Gonna go make myself a little somethin to eat=) Thanks again for the warm welcome fing02.gif

EDIT: Ahh...i almost didn't even think, i guess audio is counted as customization!!! I have a JVC deck in with 2 p3 punch speakers, and a 2500 watt rockford fosgate amp nicely mounted to one of the rear fold down seats, all professionally installed(i don't trust myself touching anything in this car even though i do know audio, lol) Here's a pic of what the deck looks like at night(you can change all the colors on it, however i'm going for full red on pretty much everything in the interior of this tib, with red LED lights, ordering a leather wrapped wheel with the red stitching, tuscani door light covers to add a nice little look to it since the light is red as well)
[url=http://www.uploadfile.info]
Old 07-26-2006, 11:23 AM

Welcome to the site..... Go to Kspec.com fing02.gif instead of Sharkracing.com. Check out flyryde.com to.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:24 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL V6

Welcome to the site!

There's not a lot of love for Shark Racing around here so be careful.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:47 AM

Ah...i see, lol
It was just a website i found while browsing, but thanks for the advice guys!! I actually do like the others better, however...do they have any wheel cap tuscani emblems?
Old 07-26-2006, 12:08 PM

i believe Kspec has tuscani emblems. They have some of the same items ,but Kspec has better service takes about 1-2 weeks where sharkracing take longger much longer
Old 07-26-2006, 02:26 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome...
Old 07-26-2006, 02:47 PM

Hi and welcome to RDT,
Good bunch of guys on here, lots of good advice and tips too.
Enjoy.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site. All Hyundai's are welcome here.