Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hey, I Don't Have a Turbo!

Old 01-07-2005, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: F/S OZ-Flow BBTBs and Phenolic spacers

hey guys i havent posted in a while but ive been away @ college. that being said its obvious that im poor...but i should have enough to get boosted by the end of next summer...im gonna get it from speedfactor and im thinking about going with the t3/t4 over the t3 super 60 and i saw this thread and was wondering what people who are boosted are pullin at the dyno, and what turbo they are boosted with

ps even though im poor im still putting all my money into modding my car..i got a few pics

my new euros(alteezas(sp?)) but my car is skanky cuz its winter

sooo pretty

Old 01-07-2005, 10:09 PM

Default Re: MBRP Catback exhaust

That's good that you want to work on your car...just stay away from da credit cards..clean car man and good luck!
Old 01-07-2005, 10:34 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: Hey, I Don't Have a Turbo!

welcome back to the site...

it's spelt Altezza's. it is in reference to the Toyota in Europe of the same name that made "euro tails" so famous.

it looks like your intake filter is below the battery. you know that for better performance the filter should be placed behind the fog light. to do this, you cut a hole in your fender wall and have a pipe going back behind the fog light. all AEM and AEM knock off's do this....

but... since you're going to turbo soon anyways... who cares?

i like those tails.. go good w/ your color. get some clear corners man. yellow reflectors are ugly
Old 01-08-2005, 12:00 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Header question

Good start so far.

But a few things.

1. Welcome to the site.

2. Read the rules and follow them.

3. Post where applicable. IE: "Turbocharged Tiburons Post Pics Here" is not a place for you to post pictures. You have no turbo.

4. You say it's been awhile since you posted. You have 1 post. I'd say it's been forever since you posted.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:05 PM

not that it matters and im not trying to be an ass but it says i have 12 posts...not that much of a difference...i only post when i really think i need to say something...it says im a junior member but ive been reading the posts ever since ive joined...i always see you guys ragging on the newbies so i always search before i ask and i usually find my answer so i have no need to post and what do i get? im still a newbie when i joined in july but im not worried about it...thanks for your responses to my post...btw thanks for the info sparticus about my cai...
Old 01-08-2005, 09:43 PM

We don't newbie bash here, at all.

You did post in the wrong place though, so if you've been a member so long, then watch where you post eh?

BTW, you must have had some posts at the old site, the merger merged those and updated post counts.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:23 PM

my bad about the post...yah i know you guys dont bash on newbies, and thats good..what i meant by that was i would see so many times you guys telling newbies to search before asking a question thats been answered before...and that i made sure to do that...and i didnt think my post was inappropriate just the pics since i didnt have a turbo...n e ways back to my original question....your boosted arent you redz? if so what turbo you running and how much hp you pullin? 1/4 time? thanx man
Old 01-08-2005, 10:58 PM

Nah, no biggie. That's why I moved it here so I didn't hear it from everyone else. And to protect you mang.

No, no turbo as of yet. I'm studyin about these things. I'm going to go with a 1/2 Extreme Speed Factor kit and some custom stuff from Korea.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:19 PM

nice. good luck w. it. u goin with the t3/t4? when you thinkin about getting it/ putting it in? you dont have to wait for better weather like i do hehe
Old 01-08-2005, 11:45 PM

Next year most likely. I dunno about turbine size yet, maybe a T3/4, but I'm thinkin a Disco.