Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hey all. New chick here. :)

Old 12-06-2004, 08:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: some questions... bought some new stuff

Hey. I joined here after checking out newtiburon.com. Seeing as how I have a 2001 Tib, I figured I'd come and socialize with you guys much more. smile.gif

Anywho, my name's Kelly. I'm 18 and I live in Toms River, NJ. My Tib is black and 2001, as stated earlier. I have no major mods done to it really because I'm working too much and paying for too much. I bought my car back in May when I turned the big 1-8 since I was getting money granted to me. I paid for half of my car, now I'm paying the other half.

Why did I get an 01 Tib? Because I fell in love with the 2nd generation models after seeing them in 1999. Hah, 5 years I've wanted one and now I got one. laugh.gif

I really don't plan on doing much to it. I'm getting carbon altezza tail lights put in in January (maybe the end of this month), and I'll eventually get some shiney new rims. I'd also like to fix all of the dings and scratches the original owner put in it (how she could NOT see the keyhole on the driver's side, thus scratching it all up... I have no idea). Since I'm obsessed with spiders, I have spider seat covers, a spider/spiderweb license plate frame, and I plan on getting spider/spiderweb detailing done to it. Even though a Tib is a shark, I love my spiders. wink1.gif

Above is my baby. Below are the rest of the pics I have. The only difference is I don't have dealer plates anymore, I don't have the dealer decal on the trunk anymore, and I have that spider/spiderweb license plate frame on the back.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v53/toxiclove/tiburon/

I look forward to talking with and meeting a few tri-state area 2nd gen Tibby drivers. smile.gif

*EDIT*
Alright, I was told all the chicks have to post pics, so eh, here I go.
<center>

Old 12-06-2004, 08:26 AM

Default Re: Weight reduction info!

aah let me be the first to welcome you! this site is very helpful for pretty much everything you need to know about your tiburon. your best bet is to search through the forums before starting a topic on a problem or such because most likely it has already been answered. ohh, and as stated in the forum rules, girls must post a pic of themselves on the site (just for reference.... and redz is lonely!)
Old 12-06-2004, 08:27 AM

Default Re: Hey all. New chick here. :)

Aw, now I have to post my ugly mug. Alright, I'll just edit my post and put it up (unless there's a member pic thread somewhere).

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 12-06-2004, 08:31 AM

Welcome and i am sure you will learn a lot about your car in here. It is a great help. And by the way Master Shake is ok but he is no Meatwad laugh.gif

Welcome
Old 12-06-2004, 08:34 AM

Default Transmission dead?

Haha! If I could find a quote-changing script for Meatwad, I'd use it. But alas, only Shake.
Old 12-06-2004, 08:38 AM

Default Re: IM choices?

Hey, welcome to RD! :-)

since you like spiders so much, check out this thread. Dweet used to have Spider vinyl on his tib (the red one)

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?name=Fo...&t=1636&start=0

Good thing you found us. NT blows. :twisted:

Heres our RDTIB Females Thread (Post pics here)
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?name=Fo...iewtopic&t=1221

Make sure you get those pics up soon. ;-)
Old 12-06-2004, 08:48 AM

Default Re: Show me your beater.

I saw!!! I was like "Oh crap, there goes my originality." I have different ideas than that though. I don't want to look, hm... "street" or "gangster" like that one does. I want mine to look creepy, since my Tib's black. I will give props on that car though. It's sexy and original. Too bad I wasn't the first though. :'(
Old 12-06-2004, 09:08 AM

Hey whats up, welcome to the site. Car looks great, i've got a black 01 tib also. I see you live in NJ im from CT myself but i think theres alot of ppl from NJ that post here.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:16 AM

Default Re: HKS SSQV BOV

the spider is gone...

welcome to the site! smile.gif

too bad i dont have a pic of my spider tatoo to post 02.gif
Old 12-06-2004, 01:50 PM

Default Re: nitrous question

*waves*

Fount it the same way I did... I'll never go back :-D