Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hello New

Old 09-24-2006, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey does anyone kno about painting the crome part of the headligths?
Old 09-24-2006, 06:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

No.

What the hell does this have to do with a introduction?

Please actually introduce yourself, ask questions in the appropriate area. I'll delete your account in 24 hours if you do not.

Sorry man, but we have rules.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:42 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

heh. It is simple, but soare you bud. Post something about yourself. Maybe something like an introduction and a story of how you got/have your tiburon.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

did you look at the forums at all?

one was posted about 2 days ago. if you dont want to do a little bit of work to find your answers then nobody is going to want to help you if you get stuck. its called spoonfeading.

look like 3 posts under where you put this.

READ this and dont post again until youre done...

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=4980

stop making new threads.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:21 PM

hey SRY!! ok i am really new to the RDtiburon and all i am not used to looking at different forms and everything, my names mitch and i got mi tiburon 2 years ago and finially just started to look into fixin it up and all. im 17 and tryin to you kno get into the whole tuner thing but anyways i live in Virgina and i kno a few people off the newtiburon.com they have been helping me out a lot and i started on rdtiburon a few days ago sry i didnt do w/e right i wasnt really reading wut i was supost to be doing i was jsut in a hurry to get some info on workin on mi car anyways i am glad to have found this site and i hope to keep the account lol sry again
Old 09-24-2006, 07:41 PM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

no problem, its a newb error. Go check out some stuff on the DIY page. Check out Socks post about his blk housing project.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:44 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

You'll probably want to edit that post man, it's realllllly hard to read and understand what's going on/what you're trying to say. Sorry if we keep busting your balls, but we like to keep these forums clean.

Use some grammar, punctuation, and keep the "l33t speak" to a minimum please..

If you could post a real intro that is more than just 1 run-on sentence you'd get a hell of a lot more happy responses.

anyway, welcome to the site! glad you found us, stick around for awhile we'll teach you the ropes of tib tuning cool.gif
Old 09-24-2006, 07:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

cool, glad to have you here.

another thing that will make people not want to read what you type is bad grammer, punctuation and abbreviated typing. m8, u2, and w/e are things that just make me move onto the next thread. so in an effort to get you all the information you need i suggest cleaning up your posts a bit. we arent in school, but try to make it more read-able.

go into the site rules forum and read the NEW rules and the top of the forum. should give you a start.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:46 PM

thanks a lot man thats a much nicer way of telling me. I didnt know, but anyways is that the only thing on the site with the "DIY" things or is there any where else i can find it ? Also i see that i can only post once in a topic thing but like since all of mine are in the Moding my car should i just mostly post in the DIY? anyways thanks for the tips. I really didn't know that all i was still reading around the New area and i didn't read it all the way i guess i should have i am again sorry. Thanks again

-Mitch
Old 09-24-2006, 07:52 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I have no idea wtf you just said...