Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hello from KY

Old 10-21-2008, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata GLS
Cool Hello from KY

Hello, everyone! I'm in Bowling Green, KY. I just bought my 1st Hyundai, a 2009 Sonata from Jim Reed Hyundai in Nashville, TN. I LOVE it! It will probably be the first of many more Hyundais to come. Anyone Else with an '09 Sonata feel free to drop me a message. Right now I'm looking for good places to find aftermarket and OEM accessories for the '09 Sonatas. Seems like they are a little scarce right now. Specifically, I want to replace my body side moldings with the chrome insert ones like the SE and Limited. I realize the dealer will probably charge a fortune, though. Anyway, I'm glad to be a member here! breaker.gif
Old 10-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

welcome.gif

Very nice car. If you want chrome molding you'll probably have to either order it from the dealer or wait a bit and get them from a wrecking yard which is what I would do.

As far as other accessories go it's still pretty scarce finding parts for an 09 model.

Is yours a 4 cylinder or V6?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:32 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome To The Boards
Old 10-21-2008, 12:38 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ Oct 21 2008, 01:03 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>welcome.gif

Very nice car. If you want chrome molding you'll probably have to either order it from the dealer or wait a bit and get them from a wrecking yard which is what I would do.

As far as other accessories go it's still pretty scarce finding parts for an 09 model.

Is yours a 4 cylinder or V6?</div>

Thanks for the welcome! It's a 4 cylinder.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:56 PM
Administrator

I want to steal your 4 cylinder and put it in my Accent. smile.gif

Waiting for the price of a used one to go down a bit around here...
Old 10-21-2008, 01:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ Oct 21 2008, 01:56 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I want to steal your 4 cylinder and put it in my Accent. smile.gif

Waiting for the price of a used one to go down a bit around here...</div>

This is the 1st 4 cylinder I've ever had; I'm surprised by it, though. It has good power. I'm a sports car and truck person, but I traded my 04 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab in on it because of gas prices... sad.gif At least they're going down some now.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Yeah, gas was really getting out of hand I don't blame you. Luckily my economical cars make up for my V8's somewhat. smile.gif
Old 10-22-2008, 06:22 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome.gif to the site! wavey.gif

Alot more modifications will be coming out for the 09 soon. I know there are a couple of companies that are doing things with the Sonata for the big SEMA show next month, in Las Vegas. You'll probably be able to find quite a bit by the beginning of the year. smile.gif

Also, since you're a girl, I'll have Electric Tuscani sent you the password to the girls only forum. smile.gif

Oh and BTW....I'm an old school Minitrucker at heart as well. So taking a truck and slamming it to the ground is like sweet candy to me! laugh.gif wink.gif
Old 10-22-2008, 08:19 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Welcome to the boards
Old 10-22-2008, 10:10 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Visionz @ Oct 22 2008, 07:22 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>welcome.gif to the site! wavey.gif

Alot more modifications will be coming out for the 09 soon. I know there are a couple of companies that are doing things with the Sonata for the big SEMA show next month, in Las Vegas. You'll probably be able to find quite a bit by the beginning of the year. smile.gif

Also, since you're a girl, I'll have Electric Tuscani sent you the password to the girls only forum. smile.gif
Oh and BTW....I'm an old school Minitrucker at heart as well. So taking a truck and slamming it to the ground is like sweet candy to me! laugh.gif wink.gif</div>

Thanks for the welcome and getting me the password to the girl's forum! thumbsup1.gif