Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

hello HA.org

Old 04-01-2012, 03:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Scon tC
Default hello HA.org

hello guys. I've been wanting to sign up for a while. I have a 2011 scion tc and my girlfriend has a 2010 genesis coupe. I absolutely love everything about her car and so much that i am considering trading my car in for a gen coupe in a year or so. If not a gen coupe, possibly a sonata. I am impressed with what Hyundai has to bring to the table. Nice to meet you all.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Welcome to the site! We have another member with a scion/genesis relationship in Ohio... you wouldn't happen to be Brad, would you?
Old 04-01-2012, 11:20 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Welcome! My best friend has a Tc. They're good cars. I was surprised that it's much like the Tiburon in the sense that it has a hatch and the seats fold down similarly. In fact, that's the only thing keeping me from buying the Genesis because I need that functionality.

I know that you will be happy with whatever decision you make. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

to the site! Feel free to ask us any questions you may have. We're alot of fun here!