Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hello.......again

Old 10-11-2007, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

hey everyone, i am back. minus one yellow car.

well heres the story, my puppy who was almost a year old was always throwing up and had lost control of his bowls, so i took him to the veteranarian. and he had a lot of problems with his stomach and bowls. i love him with all my heart and i was going to do whatever it took to get him fixed. so i sold the audi, cut off my internet, sold all my video games and pawned in my TV and stereo. to pay and have him fixed. a good thing is i sold the audi for enough to pay back the bank and have money to fix max.

but here is where the story gets depressing. during the surgery he had passed away, we had a funeral for him and i went into a deep depression. i miss him with all my heart and think of him everyday. i even have a picture of him in my sun visory or the tib. but yah, i am back and have big plans for the tib, and just thaught i would say hi.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:45 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome back
Old 10-11-2007, 09:20 PM

Agh, dude. After all that your poor puppy still didn't make it 02.gif I'm sorry man.. welcome back.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:22 PM

Sorry to hear that, but it's good that to know that you are recovering. Keep your spirit up bro. fing02.gif
Old 10-11-2007, 10:59 PM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

thanks alot everyone. he was a stray puppy that i found and took home, so i like to think i made the last 5 months of his life good before he passed. but im doing better but dont thing i could ever own another dog again. he was a shitsue and bijon mix, he was small but hilarious and very sucky, but only to me, he could only fall asleep with me no1 else.

but i am currently saving up for the tib, im going to save through the winter and hopefully by the summer have a genious front bumper, rear defuser, get rid of the shark wing in exchange for a carbon fiber wing, some type of side skirt, maybe a scoote hood, and begin on a turbo kit and custom exhaust.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:08 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i've lost a puppy before man... sucks so bad. i never cry, that's the only time i have.

feel better.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Nex

damn thats hard. hope ya feel better bro.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:46 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Sucks about the dog mate. I can kind of imagine how it must feel: it's very easy to get attached to those things & they quickly become part of the family. We had to fork out a grand or so just to have a tumor removed my my (now ex-fiancee's) dog when he was about a year old. Even if it'd been 5 grand, we still would've gone ahead with it. I feel for you.