Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hello

Old 05-14-2006, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 96 accent
Default Hello

Hi everyone.
I'm new to the site (duh) and I'm new to anything mechanically related to cars. You'll probably be hearing lots of noob questions from me, I'll try to keep them to a minimum. I currently own a 96 Accent. It's completely stock and I'm looking to change that. I think the Accent is an under rated car. It's light and has pretty decent accel considering. I think my car deserves more respect than it gets. Anyone who has any tips for improving my car on a fixed buget let me know.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome.gif to the site. smile.gif

There's an insane amount of knowledge and information on this site, dont hesitate to search around and post up anything that looks interesting to you. Alot of people who have Accents usually give themselves an ultimate goal of doing a Beta swap, since its such an easy thing to do. There's always the basic N/A mods too, like CAI, Exhaust, Header and so on. But if you buy all that, then you're about half way to a Beta swap. My advice, save up around a thousand bucks, find yourself a low mileage beta and tranny and ECU, and take the weekend swapping everything.

Otherwise...buy the little things one at a time, if you dont have any interst in swapping motors. smile.gif Good luck.....
Old 05-15-2006, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site.