Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Having Trouble Finding Headlights

Old 07-26-2006, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all. Im new here,just registered today. I have an 03 tib gt. I have bought a pair of headlights to replace the ones that were in the car when I bought it about 2 months ago. The headlights that were in it were extremelly dim. The brights were what should have been dim. Well, I bought a new pair, suppose to be 100W, but they are the same as the others, I can hardly see the road with the dims on. I have been driving with my brights on when I can so that I can see more than a foot in front of me. Anyone else have this problem? Also, does anyone know how to allign the headlights, because one of mine seems to be pointing a different direction than the other.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:25 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

Try using this on the housing:
http://www.meguiars.com/estore/produ...uct_G12310.jpg

It will bring back the clarity that you have lost over the years. You can find it at any auto retailer.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You'll have even more trouble finding them here, we are a site dedicated to the First and Second generation Tiburons, the RD. 1996-2001.

Also, the description for this sub forum is INTRODUCTIONS. PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CAR. Questions go elsewhere in our forums.

I'm not being a prick, just trying to get folks to use the forums correctly.

You are more than welcome to our site.

Headlights are NOT SUPPOSED TO SHINE AT THE SAME POINT OR LEVEL. You'd constantly blind the oncoming traffic if they were.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:28 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

um they are in the front of the car....

hehe, anyways have you tried following the instuctions in the owners manual about leveling them. maybe that would help.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:14 PM

WELL, I CAN SEE YOU ARE ALL ASSHOLES ON THIS WEBSITE. CANCEL MY REGISTRATION AND SHOVE YOUR WEBSITE UP YOUR ASS! OHH.....I HAVE A REAL TIBURON, SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO USE THIS SHITTY WEBSITE ANYWAY.
GET A "REAL" TIBURON NOT A JUNK 4 BANGER PIECE OF SHIT!!
Old 08-11-2006, 07:00 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Learn before you talk. Closed