Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Guess maybe I should introduce myself too, huh?

Old 03-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Guess maybe I should introduce myself too, huh?

Yup yup....old skool member here. Been in the crooked H scene since the beginning of 99. Been around such forums like T-H-C, FxTreme, HT, HP, old HA, TSR, RD, New Tib and so and so on.

My specialties are paint & body and suspensions. I currently moderate at HP, and I have a little something-something to do with this site too. wink.gif I've helped out Random and moderated the old HA, and Bradley with TSR (when it was around). I usedto mod over at RD Tib too (when it was on phpBB), but they're too good for me and gave me the boot. tongue.gif haha...just kidding....

Anyway....thanks again to everyone who came back to check out the archives. Just as a reminder also...this site is in no way here to compete with HP or RD or any other site at that. I just wanted a place where all of the great information from the past is located at, and people can view some good advice, tips, and interesting topics..... cool.gif
Old 03-03-2006, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

thanks for resurrecting Hyundai Aftermarket....

smile.gif
kick ass smilies;
banana.gif idhitit.gif rant2.gif unsure.gif pics-stfu.gif
Old 03-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Not everyone was 100% on bringing the site back, which I can totally understand. HA is legendary in its own ways and some people fealt that maybe it would be better to leave it be. Random did a phenomenal job when he ran it. The information on this site is WAY too valuable to be just left sitting on a hard drive somewhere. And there's alot of newbs in the scene that will never truly appreciate where Hyundai Tuning started or came from unless they see the threads/posts on here and WAY back on HP.

I'm not going patrol this site in a Nazi matter. People can post and talk about anything they want, and they can revivie any threads that seem interesting to them. The only time where I or the mods might step in, is if something is happening where its publicly offending another member in a really bad way. Otherwise, welcome back to Hyundai Aftermarket, AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!

horsey.gif drunk.gif beercheers.gif idhitit.gif fest30.gif breaker.gif banana.gif
Old 03-06-2006, 06:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I missed out first time around mad.gif
Glad to be a part of something special (IMO)
Now I'll remove my lips from Visionz ass tongue.gif
Old 03-06-2006, 08:31 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

welcome newb!!!!

jk

oh and you forgot the kore forums

you were there too right?
Old 03-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Administrator

haha...yeah....cant forget about Korean Optional Race Equipment. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif
Old 03-07-2006, 06:48 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

ahhh the good old days...

i used to troll kore and try and start fights usin multiple screen names horsey.gif when i was bored...

doode the horsey smiley says majik lol
Old 03-07-2006, 12:14 PM

Vehicle: 2004/Santa Fe 2.7

HEY Visionz your ex nickname was 2000Lo and So tibby am i right???You were the air suspension guy??Well glad to hear from you again..I am Turboman but now i show up as Aggelos.I sold my tiburon and now i own a SantaFe..
Old 03-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Yup yup....that be me. smile.gif

I've gotten out of that and havent really done a whole lot with other peoples rides. Just little things here and there. I just dont have a ton of time or energy to spend on doing stuff to other peoples cars anymore. I'm getting to be an old man. tongue.gif laugh.gif
Old 03-08-2006, 03:38 AM

Vehicle: 2004/Santa Fe 2.7

Thats right man same as me..but now i miss the old good teamsr days..I havent found anything as good as teamsr company...On the other hand i am driving now a Santa Fe 2.7 not for family reasons but i couldnt buy the 2.7 tiburon here in Greece..I am looking forward to getting a tiburon maybe in 2-3 yrs time no matter that i am also becoming an old man for this hobby... smile.gif