Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Greetings And Salutations!

Old 01-17-2006, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys!

I'm a Danish Tibby user, driving a pretty much standard 97' tibby (Just got it, but mods are in the works)..

Here's a pic of the beauty (Standard as I said).. smile.gif

Old 01-17-2006, 09:11 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

Hiya, and welcome to the site! wavey.gif

Great to see more international people join up! fing02.gif

What all you have planned for your ride? If you have any questions, search the site like mad, and then if you cant find anything feel free to ask away! cool.gif
Old 01-17-2006, 09:26 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the site Pind, where did you find us?
Old 01-17-2006, 09:56 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL V6

Welcome to the site! smile.gif
Old 01-17-2006, 10:30 AM

I searched google for Hyundai Tiburon/Coupe Forums, and this came up.. After looking through the website, I've found loads of nice informations, so I'm here to stay! fing02.gif

As for projects, I've devided em in phase's so far to better sum up and prioritize what to do with the car.. If not everything would just end up beeing half done.. hehe smile.gif

<u>Phase 1: The Looks</u>
Full Bodykit - This is a hard one, alot to choose from. Don't want something that is too much.
Repainting - I want it black with a blueish glow.
Leather Seats - One of the Tibby sicknesses is the stiches, so I wanna replace the stock seats with some cool leather leather ones, to finish up the whole "Black Theme" that's in the car.
Alpine Stereo - I've alrdy bought this baby (CDA-9851R), is just browsing for a nice amplifyer atm. ICE ICE BABY

<u>Phase 2: The Engine</u>
CAI - Possibly a K&N
Exhaust system - I've found this paticular subject very hard to solve, as the market for this is huuge.. Still browsing for something, but might go with Remus.
Cruise Control - For someone who dives alot on highways, this is just a must! smile.gif

<u>Phase 3: More Power</u>
Turbo Kit - As the HP of this vehicle is alrdy at 140 (2 Liters Engine), this is one of the last things I'll be adding to it. Also it makes the car waay more pricy regarding insurance in Denmark wink1.gif
Chiptuning - This pretty much has to go along with the prior mentioned turbo.

Some of the projects might get swapped around in the phase's, like the cruise.. It will prolly be installed before any bodykits hit the car.

// Pind
Old 01-17-2006, 10:56 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Hi! and welcome to the site!

Nice to have here another internatioanal member!
Old 01-17-2006, 01:02 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

Just a little help for you. If you DO plan on going turbo, there is really no point in buying a cold air intake and headers for your exhaust, as you will have to swap them off when you get a turbo.

You can get an exhaust, just make sure its 2.5in with mandrel bends and its from the cat back. You will have to do a bit of tinkering to get it to fit up right, you'll have a gap that will need to be filled.

Its good you have a plan though!!
Old 01-17-2006, 01:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pind @ Jan 17 2006, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><u>Phase 2: The Engine</u>
CAI - Possibly a K&N</div>

Uhh, they don't really make a REAL CAI for us. Just so you know. Their intake is pretty restrictive, better to go with the AEM.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Exhaust system - I've found this paticular subject very hard to solve, as the market for this is huuge.. Still browsing for something, but might go with Remus.</div>

Remus? Who's that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>// Pind</div>

We know who you are, it says your name next to each post. No need to say it at the end of every post.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:03 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jan 17 2006, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Remus? Who's that?</div>
^^^
Redz, I don't believe you've never heard about them yet?

Remus has been around for some time now. They are a european based exhaust manufacturer and known for their motorcycle performance exhaust and oval shaped muffler with 2 outlets for cars. A good friend of mine has it for his GTI and it sounds amazing. Check out their website here, they've got quality stuff.

Btw, welcome to this site, Pind... Please enjoy your stay. I agree that it's nice to see international members in here

For some recommendations:

- Tiburon's have a nice sleek, sexy and curvy body already. Having a lip kit would be enough to make your car stand out and look more aggressive, so a full body kit won't be really necessary, unless you really want to, it's all up to you!!!

- As everyone is saying, don't get a CAI if your planning to boost, it will be a waste of money. If your not boosting, AEM is the way to go for a CAI and it will usually come with a K&N filter.

- Boosting a tiburon is like another galaxy, it will be really helpful if you read on a lot about it an learn first before actually tackling this project. If the tiburon is going to be your daily driver and long drive transport, you have to make sure that you have a good quality and reliable turbo kit and your other car components is up to par for it.

Again, welcome to this site
Old 01-17-2006, 03:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to the site! definitely need more european appeal. i like your taste. those dark red tiburons are very rare, but i think i like the black and blue color scheme a little better.

remus, i was about to import one from europe but after u.s. customs and waiting for my f2 bumper i decided to let that idea go. good luck on finding the right stuff for it, and don't overpay!