Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Good to have it back up!

Old 03-02-2006, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good to have it back up!

bowdown.gif Nice work Josh!
I can now say again, this has been covered, check out this post from HA,....
Hehe banana.gif
Old 03-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Thanks....glad to have the archives back. Still lots to be done, but within time...the little bugs will get worked out. fingersx.gif
Old 04-16-2006, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 wrx

ok guys, i bet you are wondering why a wrx owner is postin stuff here. well first off i used to be a tib owner till it was refinanced given to my sister and some foo wrecked it. well i had a couple of mods on, not much, so trying to sell them, i have an aftermarket muffler that sound real nice throaty and can get deep enough to set off alarms, and then i have a 4-1 header, works excelelnt but has a burn stain from radiator fan (car damage was frontal passanger.) price is resonable. i will happy to provide pics. will ship with in lower 48 states or if pick up is preferred, that is also not a problem, please email me.