Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Forgot To Intro

Old 11-29-2006, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey. Suppose I should have done this earlier smile.gif Hey gang. I'm Onyx Dragon from Anti-Rice.com and came over to help Wheels try to calm things down (though wheels should have read the post about not coming over here but thats ok...THIS time.. joke.gif ) Anyway, I drive a 2k4 GTP with the Competition Group package and believe me, I know, and understand, people taking your car for granted. If ever there was a car taken for granted, the Grand Prix is it. 4 doors, unassuming looking, and people think it's just slow...though it's fun that way when you whip a ricer I suppose cool.gif
Old 11-29-2006, 09:19 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It's fun for anyone to whip a ricer, and being in the Southwest, I get to see and do it all the damned time.

Early 90's Caviler with dual exhausts, each with dual tips, and stock everything else, minus the neon tubes mounted on the outside of his car.

Christ.

Got any pics?
Old 11-29-2006, 09:27 AM

hehe..welcome..we are pretty friendly community and dont usually get in fights like that on ur forum, but anyway, it think that topic was discussed enuf and should be forgotten lmao.gif but anyway, you just have to see the look on some guys face when it gets beaten by a hyundai laugh.gif when he sees the car, thinks just like the most "piece of ..." and then he sees that hes is kinda getting left behind or at least he cant see it in the rear view mirror laugh.gif laugh.gif i love the look on a guys face when u do this..

Be nice and enjoy ur stay..post up some pics aswel wink1.gif
Old 11-29-2006, 09:31 AM

^^^

**I WILL NEVER QUOTE POSTS ABOVE MINE...**

I gotta find my pics. My last car was a lot nicer. Had an aftermarket ram air fiberglass hood with functional heat extracters on it.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:41 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

welcome man its allways fun to leave an unsuspecting guy in the dust, had an integra (ls)follow me out the appartments, 3 blocks down, and he chased me down on the highway, just for him to get left.

those gtp have never really been slow, i knew a kid who had a 99 gtp supercharged and it was soooooo ghost. lets see some pics of your machine.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:13 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Onyx Dragon @ Nov 29 2006, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey. Suppose I should have done this earlier smile.gif Hey gang. I'm Onyx Dragon from Anti-Rice.com and came over to help Wheels try to calm things down (though wheels should have read the post about not coming over here but thats ok...THIS time.. joke.gif ) Anyway, I drive a 2k4 GTP with the Competition Group package and believe me, I know, and understand, people taking your car for granted. If ever there was a car taken for granted, the Grand Prix is it. 4 doors, unassuming looking, and people think it's just slow...though it's fun that way when you whip a ricer I suppose cool.gif</div>

That's because Grand Prix's have ghetto booties. smile.gif

Welcome though. wink1.gif
Old 11-29-2006, 10:38 AM

** QUOTE OF THE POST ABOVE ACCIDENTLY GOT LOST** PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE POSTs ABOVE YOURS**

The current ones don't look nearly as nice as the last gen, IMO.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:31 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

what's up welcome to the site.

i saw the tightest grand prix ever a few months ago. why? because it was just a gran prix. what gave it away was when it screamed passed me. the supercharger whined like a baby. oof...
Old 11-29-2006, 09:56 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Nov 29 2006, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>what's up welcome to the site.

i saw the tightest grand prix ever a few months ago. why? because it was just a gran prix. what gave it away was when it screamed passed me. the supercharger whined like a baby. oof...</div>

My current one is 100% stock outside. Very unassuming looking. The CAI and smaller S/C pulley make it scream though smile.gif Still miss the N/A sound of my last GP 02.gif Last one had a CAI, and 3" exhaust that made it rumble loud enough to set off car alarms. My co-workers hated me lmao.gif

Well guys, it was fun. I thank you for letting me post on your site. Good luck with all your cars, and please remember to mod safely! No one wants to blow an engine!

Redz, nothing was meant personally, I did not insult your cars on here, and I think you need to realize that when people post, there are no tone or vocal inflictions, and as such, you can't just assume that they meant it badly. Doing so will drive people off, and have them thinking your a cast iron d*ck. Much like I think now. Just because people do not agree with you does not mean you should throw a tantrum, stomp your foot, and then lock the thread. You are a terrible representation for the other members of this forum I have met. Though hopefully, as you mature in life, you will learn to chill out.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:06 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Blow me.

And yeah, you did.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Onyx Dragon @ Nov 29 2006, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Motorsports does not include car shows. There's no motoring, there's no sport. That's just a show. Now the other four, most definitely are sports. As for rice, rice is rice, domestic or import. I see more import than domestic. Depends on the area I guess. As for swapping a Type R wing for a regular wing...are you in canada? wink1.gif If not, then rice. There are no Type R Integras that came into the US without someone importing it on their own. An imported Type R does not = rice, it's a Type R. It's like this. I own a GP. Several Grand Prix GT owners (back when the GT was a N/A 3800 engine) would swap in the GTP engine and tranny, then put GTP badges on their car. Is it a GTP? No. Same here. Can't call stock rice, regardless of if it's regular factory spoiler or the factory upgrade spoiler. Though, there are some things..(cobalt SS for instance) that should be rice from the factory, but again, it's factory and that's always been exempted.

As you said, if they are happy, they'll do it I guess. The problem I have is the ones that slap rice on their car, think they are now 600 HP civics/integras/cobalts/neons/cavaliers/sunfires/whatever, and race around like idiots, eventually careening into some poor mom and her kids.</div>

Who's car do you think I was talking about?

We let the thread go on for long enough, the same shit was being spouted out by you and your compadre in every post, and to be honest, no one here cares what your opinion on our cars are.

You guys have no reason to be here other than to discuss what rice is and isn't, so don't bother returning. Closing the BS threads now just relieves the further BS before others get pissed off.

Oh, and last thing, you are for sure correct. I shouldn't close the threads, I should let everyone here call all domestics pieces of shit, curse their existance, and spout profanity the entire time. Hell, I should let the threads stay open when folks from another site come in to troll.

Damned good idea.

I'll also change the site name to Anti-rice.com