Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

First post, hello!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Tiburon GT
Default First post, hello!

Hello, been awhile since I surfed hyundai forms and sites and bumped into this one via hp.com. Was suprised when I got there and noticed 1, how empty it was. 2, the active posts were complaining about new management at hp? and 3, that ha.org was the place to go these days. I'm located in Southern Maryland, USA.

I posted (not a frequent poster!) by the name of paige over there, and on hyundaituner by the same name prior to that. Also paige on newtiburon.com I believe... I'll have to check tongue.gif

So anyways, quick rundown:

99 Accent (mine), sold.
01 Accent (wife), gave to lil brother.
02 Accent (mine), totalled when the car played pingpong with a guardrail after a snowstorm.
04 Tiburon (wife), was mine until she realized how much cooler this tiburon was than her 01 accent. Especially since the tiburon was a automatic too. She took the tibby over, I gave the accent to my brother and then got myself...

03 Tiburon GT 6spd White. Mine, its a stick, she cant drive a stick. Thank god. Mine!
Mods: Short Shifter B&G. Cat Back Exhaust, Evo Fusion v1. Cold Air Intake, AEM. Iridium Plugs. Polyurethane Motor Mounts. Lightweight Flywheel, Fidanza. Stage 2 Clutch(going in soon, long story), Clutchmasters. 1' Lowering Springs and Performance Struts (going in next weekend).

And thats that, see you all round the boards cool.gif
Old 05-22-2009, 05:54 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome.gif to the site! Sounds like you've have some serious Hyundai loyalty there. *lol* Thats alot of cars, but glad you stayed within the Hyundai family.

You'll find ALOT of the old members here and there's years upon years of great knowledge here. Feel free to stick around and post where ever you want. smile.gif
Old 05-22-2009, 07:11 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Welcome aboard man. Sounds like a couple of nice Tib's there!
Old 05-22-2009, 09:21 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I remember seeing you post on HP, although the new name threw me off. smile.gif

Welcome to HA!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:31 PM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Tiburon GT

Thanks guys, good to be back!

Visions, if I were to count a fully hyundai list it would include 6 or so excells starting back in 94 as a graduation present and the remaining 5 through my 7 year run delivering pizza smile.gif

187, Hey its the don! Sweet, didnt you used to have a whole mafia thing going on?
Old 05-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Haha, yeah. I still have the Hyundai Mafia domain but I've stopped using it or updating it. I think I'm gonna skip renewing it next time. I still label my videos as H. M. Productions. lol.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:38 AM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

welcome.gif