Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Finding decent exaust..

Old 01-17-2005, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finding decent exaust..

Well first I wanted a Greddy evo 2, but alas for 03+....
Long story short I came here from newtiburon.com cause they said I could find stuff for my 01, and I read the mussa topic, and they said they have one coming out for us. I added mussa to aim but haven't seen him on, does anyone know if this is out yet, or when it will be out? Looked at motorimpact.com twice and I couldn't seem to even find something for 01 or below...
Thanks for t3h help!1!!!1!11!1
Old 01-17-2005, 08:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Why don't you get an exhaust/muffler shop to make one for you? Its cheaper and you get the same results. With GReddy and such your just paying for a brand name. You can get same quality work for half the price going custom at a good shop.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:39 PM

Our only options atm are the Apexi exhaust Rick is selling (look under Real-Engineering section here), SSA exhaust off ebay, custom, or wait.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:54 PM

That Apexi is an awesome exhaust!! If you can afford it, I say buy it. The OBX complete exhaust is a good buy too as it comes with a header and full cat back but I'm willing to bet that the cat back offered on the OBX is nowhere near the quality of the Apexi exhaust. KRD (ImportShark) is another good exhaust for a decent price..I have this one and I'm happy with it..no ricey sound...just a nice deep low growl..
Old 01-17-2005, 10:04 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I know. I feel you man. I'm desperate for a brand new catback exhaust too. I just need a dual chrome tipped outlet. when oh when can we expect a GB? It's the very last thing I'm doing to my car. I've run short of money.

A muffler shop... hmmm. I think it would just be easier to slap on a brand new one. Save a bunch of trouble. Then again... Monza is the only dual tipped exhaust available for sale at importshark? And I don't think it's a catback...
Old 01-17-2005, 10:16 PM

What do you mean slap on something new? Muffler shops make new exhausts, they don't reuse old parts lol.

The Apexi would probably be the highest quality exhaust available for our cars. I have no doubt its probably the best performing and best sounding exhaust out there.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:38 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

what he meant to say is it will be easier for him to buy a exhaust then go to the shop to have them custom make one for him. ;P
Old 01-17-2005, 10:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Actually, if you look, there is a Available Exhaust systems thread, and there are a few available right now. It's also the weekend, so Mussa prolly isn't online.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:58 PM

does everyone agree on this Apexi exhaust being one of the best ones out both performance and sound wise?

I was thinking about getting the KRD exaust but now im waiting to see what happens w/ this Mussa exaust.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:03 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tanc)</div><div class='quotemain'>what he meant to say is it will be easier for him to buy a exhaust then go to the shop to have them custom make one for him. ;P</div>

Only takes a day smile.gif I never heard the Apexi on a Tiburon, but on other cars it sounds real nice. You can wait for Rick to get sound clips.