Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Everyone Welcome Nextgen03gt.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

TC here has been a member for some time, but never posted, but we should be fixing that now.

TC, tell us some about yourself and your work, and what we can to to help out.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:14 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

me too.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Hello,

Hi everyone. In the business, everyone calls me T.C. and I own NGM. I started out specializing in the2003 Tiburon GK platform with the V6 2.7L engine. Over the past few years I have brought many products to the table for the community. I have saturated the V6 community with many products that I have created from many versions of supercharger kits to our Stealth turbo kits, built engines, CNC ported cylinder heads, cams, plug-n-play twin disc clutch for the 6 spd trans, plug-n-play Hydra standalone engine management system and many, many other products. I started to get interested in the I4 crowd with the Beta I and Beta II engines. I decided to start out by bringing a high quality, extremely reliable, big blower supercharger kit to the I4 community called the Enforcer which you will find many threads that are being discussed on this right now. I am also in the process of developing a high flow port for the Beta II and possibley the Beta I to be digitized and CNC ported. I will offer this as a complete bolt on CNC head package. Anyhow, I am looking forward to bringing some nice pieces to the I4 community and hopefully make an impact in the I4 Hyundai tuning market.

Thanks T.C.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Welcome to the site T.C.! I wish I would have known NGM was in my backyard a long time ago. I would have tried to meet up with you. I'm on my way out of FL now but I'll be paying attention to your new supercharger as I plan to get one once I get some money together for it. That could take a while.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome TC!! your communication is valued greatly. it's good of you to stop by. i know your kits are nothing short of the best quality. i would go for one too if i had income and a garage.

it's great you are around to back and explain your product. those superchargers are holy. how is business?
Old 09-20-2008, 03:15 AM

awesome man, keep us posted on the cnc ported head! look forward to doing business with ya.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:03 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site mang...love what you have done with the Hyundai community and can't wait to see what you have developed for the Beta 1 and 2 engines...

the Enforcer S/C is pure sex fing02.gif

i would love to get it for me tib cause of the fact i dont need fuel management, hopefully we will be able to find out if it will fit in are car...
Old 09-22-2008, 02:39 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Welcome TC!,Your dedication and devotion to the entire Hyundai scene is unmatched fing02.gif
Old 09-22-2008, 09:49 PM

Welcome TC, i've been following the progress since day one. I'd love to see you test fit one on an RD.