Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

The Dutch Tib

Old 05-18-2006, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

that kit is gonna look hawt! and you have sexy rims...

LOL. I'm biased to their style. wink1.gif
Old 05-18-2006, 04:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

The kit is pretty much bolt on. No fitment issues. There are alot of imperfections that need to be taken care of, but nothing major. Have the shop that puts it on be careful with the corners of the side skirts especially the top corner on the back of each (your next to last pic). They have a tendency to crack when the skirts get screwed in. Also on the skirts make sure they urethane themon. Same stuff they use on windshields. That's the only way they should be put on. And lastly on the side skirts make sure the paint the fenders black first before the attach the skirts. Friggin crackheads that did mine didn't and I had red showing throught the vents. The did it after and it looks ok from afar, but up close is not so good.

Most importantly plan on putting some money aside for yearly up keep on the paint because you will friggin obsess about every little nick and scratch once you put the kit on.
Oh and I just noticed that you've got your car lowered. Good luck with that. The front clip on mine with stock suspension and 17" 50 series tires, sits about 4 inches off the ground. Stay away from curbs and be super careful when you park and pull into places with dips because you WILL hit the ground. Also make sure that when you take it to a garage that requires it to go on a lift that it will clear first. Not all places will!!!
Just a few things to make you even more paranoid once you get it installed 02.gif
But you'll love the finished product-
Old 05-19-2006, 06:06 AM

ty for the advice, i apriciate that, your car looks great....
Old 05-19-2006, 06:45 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homey14h @ May 18 2006, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^^to be honest you could have said whatever you wanted and id believe ya lol</div>

Actually, what he said was:

I like your car, maybe we can come together sometime and exchange idea's and maybe some other things because i really really like your car and I like boys 2 so you want me to touch you .....

and then he's just getting nasty

owned.gif

Nice to see another Dutch around here, I was wondering if I might be the only weirdo on here. I actually don't own a rd2 anymore, I had to sell mine... ban.gif
Old 05-19-2006, 08:33 AM

now it count 3 weirdo dutchie guys, but u should work on your translation qualities, its totaly not right and to long, why did u wrote down your fantasie owned.gif
Old 05-19-2006, 08:36 AM

Yall arnt right you know that... just not right...
Old 05-19-2006, 11:20 AM

It has something to do with the country or something... fing02.gif ... i dont't know

@kb5133: Looks nice and clean!!
Old 05-19-2006, 07:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Thanks guys. Msec I can't wait to see that kit in silver. Someone else on here or one of the other forums has a silver Ixion. If I said it once, I've said it a 1000 times: silver tibs=sexy!!!
Old 05-21-2006, 12:05 PM

cool.gif now i am thinking of the area arround the frontgrill make a black collour
Old 05-21-2006, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

do you have that remus muffler on? if so how does it sound? i've always wanted the remus dual tip... perhaps if you know a dealer or something you could export some of them to the U.S.