Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Danf2evolution

Old 08-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the smoked tail light replacement covers kspec sells are pretty nice looking.. you can even put those ove rthe stock tails to get them darker..

heres mine on my rd2. these are the smoked replacements over my stock tails..

heres the smoked cover replacements that replace the stock red tail lens

Old 08-05-2007, 10:45 PM

hail.gif Nice car Man, I would kill to have that car here in the states. If I was you I would not change a thing on that car and leave it completely stock, you have one of the nicest most rare hyundais to roll off the production line, doing any modifications to that car will take away from it's value and ruin the idea of what it actually is.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:10 AM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

F-that boost that bish!!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:38 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaxxTib @ Aug 5 2007, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hail.gif Nice car Man, I would kill to have that car here in the states. If I was you I would not change a thing on that car and leave it completely stock, you have one of the nicest most rare hyundais to roll off the production line, doing any modifications to that car will take away from it's value and ruin the idea of what it actually is.</div>

So many differnet opinions here its hard to take advice, im gonna tint the back lights, probably mod around the ltd edition parts.

p.s. thanks for the comment above really made me feel proud for owning one. smile.gif