Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Couple quick questions...

Old 01-26-2005, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couple quick questions...

This is dumb, just wondering like if you buy something from a company, where do you put the 'advertisement' sticker? Like your personal preferance. Cuz you know I stole all these stickers off this RSX and I wanna put em on my car to look cool and all...

And has anyone put in 18" subs in their tib? I'm going to, and was wondering how your setup is working, and what you had to do to make it work.
Thanks!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:09 AM

I have put the ones I like on the passenger side quarter window. Since when you are at the track they usually mark the drivers side windows with your number.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:35 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

i used to have one 18" in the back..it took over the WHOLE trunk.

I got sick of it REAL fast and it doesn't serve any purpose except for saying your trunk is full. plus it weighs a ton ... so ull be a slow toad at the track.
Old 01-26-2005, 03:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

WTF, stickers? C'mon now dude, don't give us Tibs the same reputation as Civics... stickers are gay, unless you have the actual product... even then, they are semi-gay. If one more Honda pulls up to my buddies and me talking skeet with AEM/Mopar/GReddy stickers and I pop the hood and I see a pcv intake and thats it I might go mad. Don't want tibs falling to the same plight.

Eww 18 inch subbies sound pretty horrible, unless its an ultra good brand and set up really well... I've never heard a good 18". Stock Tibby sound system isn't bad... put some better speakers up front and its more than enough. Cars that rattle the gas cover cap and pop screws off just make no sense to me.
----
End derogatory post... sorry but I had too...
Old 01-26-2005, 03:26 PM

I have a whole bunch of stickers, which will eventually make it INTO my car.

I'm considering removing my tint strip and putting black vinyl (with a black backing) in place of it, then I can put all of the stickers on the inside.

that way they'd only be visible to people riding in my car, or little kids looking up at them as they walk by...but i usually have a reflective cover for my windsheild in place, so that would be a rare occurance.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:03 PM

a good spot for stickers is on the side skirts or like below the door line and in the rear side windows, but nothing too big or too much cuz it starts looking gay
Old 01-26-2005, 06:11 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

side skirts?..ewww. just make sure you have something from the company... and it looks classy ...i like the rear side window...but its your car man(g)
Old 01-26-2005, 08:06 PM

I think stickers look good if done tastefully and in moderation. The rear side windows are probably the best place to put smaller stickers in my opinion
Old 01-26-2005, 10:18 PM

LOL, I thought my two 12 inch subs were overkill. 18 would kinda suck. To each his own I guess.
Old 01-27-2005, 08:47 AM

Yeah, overdoing stickers is g4y. I don't even have any yet, so no ricing up my car lolz.
I keep thinking of 18's as small, because I've never seen them in real life, but yeah I guess they would weigh down the car. Thanks for the opinions!