Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

AnthonyNTC3 intro

Old 02-10-2008, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi my name is Anthony and this is my introduction. (rd greeter is currently not working, so im hogging some space in this thread lol, so I can post. )I drive a 2006 Tiburon GT, with Injen I/E, 2007 Tiburon SE suspension, seoulful racing FMM, tint, Pioneer audio, painted calipers, and tuscani badges. I go to UT Dallas, and I am a Electrical Engineering student. Studying takes up alot of my life, but when I am free, I tinker with my car, or hang out with my friends. My dad drives a 2002 elantra, my mom drives a 2005 elantra, and my sis drives a 1999 elantra, so I have some good experience with the beta motors too.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I split your post and created a new thread for you.

Wow, good amount of Hyundai's in your family. Can't beat experience. Are you a member over at NewTib also?
Old 02-10-2008, 10:08 PM

yup, I have hundreds of posts on newtiburon.com . I have some RD coilovers im trying to sell in the suspension section as I mistakingly bought them for my car off of a show car. they fit a GK, but their not designed for the GK's hefty increase in weight.

btw, heres my families car history

1999 elantra- 108,XXX miles. runs perfect. it had a transmission replaced under recall, and a broken CV boot replaced under warranty too, so no cost. Other than ruitine maitnance, no other problems.

2002 elantra 93,XXX miles. One problem to date: throttle position sensor had to be replaced at 80,000 miles. other than that this one gets 33 mpg every week with 75percent highway driving, i cant figure out why its so good.

2005 elantra, 30,XXX miles. no problems to date.

2006 tiburon (my car) 13,000 miles a no problems to date.