Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

1999 Tib 1st Project Car

Old 07-09-2006, 05:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all, newby to the site trying my hand at my 1st projact , started off doing the small mods 1st and working my way up to the biggys so far colour coded door handles and mirors ,tinted windows out, dragon decals along the sides( i know, but i like them) the outside of my Tib is red, the flip side of the coin is that i'm doing the inside in blue, i've resprayed the dash in blue flip paint which in certain lights shows a red metalic fleck, looks nice( blow my own trumpet) plus some chrome splashed about, gear knob handbrake and so on and for the night time cruise there are blue L,E,D's behind the air vents and blue neons at the back of foot wells ,so far everyone i know has said it looks really nice, and even people i dont know who have noticed the inside have said thats a nice touch, eventually i want to wrap a bodykit arround it and start to mod the engine for more power.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:49 AM

Im not a fan of lights or bodykits, or bling... But welcome to the site! fing02.gif
Old 07-09-2006, 07:07 AM

Thanks pile_of_rd1, i know what ur saying,its not everyones choice i just cant help my self, i dont know if i'm doing this right, trying to get to grips with posting Q's its giving me headspin.
I've noticed alot of people getting help on here this is good as i have a Q about suspension and cant seem to get it posted.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:03 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome...
Old 07-09-2006, 05:12 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to rdtiburon bro. post some pictures when you get a chance. www.photobucket.com is the place to do it.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:56 PM

welcome to RDTiburon bro. U'll find alot of help here, every body is very friendly and have alot of knowledge. About ur Q's u should use the search option and read on the diy's there is alot of good info. there. and dont worry, every one has their own taste and nobody here will critisize u, only if its in a constructive way to make ur car look better and run better. wink1.gif
Old 07-09-2006, 06:00 PM

Velcome to our dungeon... muuuuuahahahahahhahhahhahah!

Good luck on your modding...

--Randy