Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Wood Dash

Old 04-13-2003, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wood Dash

On Nopi, they have what they say is a REAL WOOD DASH KIT. Has anyone ordered this kit from them? Is this a REAL wood grain dash kit? Or is this a stick on type? Any information would help, or if anyone knows where I can get a dash kit from, let me know that too. Ok Thanks.
Old 04-13-2003, 01:21 PM

elantra101:
On Nopi, they have what they say is a REAL WOOD DASH KIT. Has anyone ordered this kit from them? Is this a REAL wood grain dash kit? Or is this a stick on type? Any information would help, or if anyone knows where I can get a dash kit from, let me know that too. Ok Thanks.
I'm not 100% sure but all the "kits" are going to be stick on type. How else would you get them on? It's hard to tell if it's real wood though. Says it is and nopi is pretty dependable on what they say. But like I said..a kit is a kit...you're not going to get a "REAL" wood dash unless you get some wood and make one.
Old 04-13-2003, 07:31 PM

i'd say most likely stick-on...but why don't u email nopi and ask them?